whooops :(

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by wannabslim, 9 February 2008 Social URL.

1. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Hey chaps,

Have had a bad day today. Not sure on the points- maybe you can help me!

I had a really long lie in this morning and compleeeetely missed brekkie. Had a shower and got ready for work, and before you know it its 2pm and i have to be leaving the house to nip to the shops before my 3 o clock shift.

I walk around asda (i normally go to tesco right by my house as asda is miles away but its rubbish for ww stuff so thought i'd leave the house a bit earlier than usual and see what asda had to offer) grabbed all the WW stuff i could find lol and went to work.

I took a meringue nest and a tin of peaches in juice to work with me, along with a pear, a mini babybel light and 2 pink and whites to have for a late lunchy/snack sorta thing, and planned to buy a micro ww meal from asda for tea.

However, thats where it all went wrong. Once at work I got a REALLY bad headache and thought perhaps I hadnt eaten enough, as i found the last few days that when i get unusually tired its because i need a good meal. So I needed something to eat. But I hadnt bought any ready meals from asda WHOOPS and we only have a microwave at work. So i did the dastardly deed, and ordered pizza. It was a 14 inch farmhouse and im ashamed to say i ate half of it :eek:. I dont know how many points it was but it was an italian style base with cheese, ham and mushrooms with the original pizza sauce from herbies. If anyone can venture a suggestion with points for half of one of these i would be very grateful indeed!

So I had that and now I feel cross with myself as Im sure that must have had more than my days allowance of points in it!

Even if it is a days worth of points I feel annoyed that i used all my points in half a pizza that whilst was very tasty has now made me feel sluggish and bloated. Plus i had the pink and whites (1 point total) and the mini babybel earlier (1.5) so I have almost certainly gone over the points total for the day. AND i STILL have a headache so the food theory didnt even work :( how pooey.

Hopefully a good nights sleep should cure me, my night receptionist came in early and took over as I felt so poo- I should still be there (shift finishes at 11) so i am SO grateful to her!! bless her heart :)

Hope you lot have had a better day than me!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya hun :)

I'm sorry I can't help you out on the points side but I know someone will be along shortly who can. Just wanted to say that I hope you feel better tommorow and I'm sure you will after a good night's sleep :)

Lacey..xx :D

4. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

One slice of a farmhouse pizza is 2.5 pts, not sure how big a slice but I would assume it would be about 8 slices to a whole pizza, hope this helps

5. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    Thanks, so if we say I had 4 slices (half a pizza) its only 12 points. Im sure it should be more than that lol. but if that IS the case then i have had nowhere near enough points today :s

6. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Good news, 4 slices is only 10 pts lol, you DO need to eat more xxxx lol

7. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    pizza hut points

Ok so just found something sayin that pizza hut large (which i think is the same size as the one i had tonight) has 8 slices, and the italian farmhouse for one slice there has a points value of 4.5. So say I ate 4 slices thats 18 points. Thats more what i expected. think maybe i shall have to go with that. So I guess Im just over my points for today with the other bits ive eaten plus some garlic bread (doh!why did i order that as well!??) and am about 25 points in total... 3 over. But i did bank 4 activity points and have 4 saved up so i suppose we can call it quits now. Just annoyed with myself to succumbing :( x

8. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

I got the points values from WW e-source and it was for a dominos farmhouse pizza, so they might be different. If you have points banked, plus activity points then there is no damage done. As for succombing, it wasn't really a case of that as you are still within your points for the day. I have had an Indian takeaway tonight, and I am still within my points for the day and I only get 17 a day lol, and I don't feel at all guilty cos I stayed within my points and that is the main thing really hun xxx

9. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    Thats a good way of putting it, thankyou Cheryl for your support and advice! You are a star! I shall call it quits for today and just say that i have used up all my banked points so i am in no danger of having underestimated. Hopefully will feel better tomorrow and be back from my grans birthday in time to go to aquafit so i can bank a few more!!

Love Nikki x

10. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Have a great day tomorrow hun xxx

11. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Glad you got sorted with the points Nikki :)

12. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    Thanks guys,

So glad I have you to come to in my moments of need- and yes there are many of them! I really appreciate all your quick responses too. Its good to know there are people who care out there :) off to bed now to try and shift this dastardly headache! Nighty night xxx

13. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

hope you heads better chickxx

14. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Sorry I missed this last night, but Cheryl gave some great advice :)

Main thing is you kept within your points

15. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    thanks starlight, no damage done according to the scales! Head is MUCH better now thanks paula hun xxx

16. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

glad your feeling better sweetx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.