Whoops!!!!

Shos

Ok, I'm back from my girlie weekend - was brilliant! I enjoyed every glass of wine (many many many) and every delicious meal - was very odd eating again at first!

But heres the thing.... i am petrified to get on the scales - its my weigh in day today and i just cant bare to see how much I have put on.....

I know i enjoyed the weekend and i should not feel guilty because i knew it was coming and I'm getting straight back on the wagon tomorrow.....

so do i just not look at the scales this week or do i brave it??!! xxxxxxx

...............brave it then put it behind you. You had a wonderful weekend now it's time to get back to it. Good luck xx

If you dont brave it youre not going to know how well youve done next week ;)

get on the scales, tell yourself you had a great time and deserved it and then put it behind you. Next week will be brilliant!

Okay guys... i braved it... 4lbs on!!!!

Hmmmm, 1lb on for each day i enjoyed... ah well, 100% today and will be easy until at least Saturday... we have a wedding on Saturday and i know i wont be able to stay true, this is actually a terrible month for me to have started this diet!! Got a party or celebration every weekend!!

If I make it to the end of this month with at least 12lbs off my start weight i guess i will be ok with that - luckily November is a quiet quiet month so much easier to stick at it xxx

Back