Whopee, I'm at target !

Dobo

Well being a failed dieter and doubting thomas I never thought I would actually type that ! I've lost two stone in 12 weeks and a total of 20 inches ! I've dropped from a size 16 to a size 12 and feel fantastic ! Still got a few wobbly bits (I'll never have a washboard stomach) but I'm happy in my body for the first time in a very long time. I did SS for 10 weeks and the last two weeks have been on 810. I'm moving up to 1000 today. Bit scared of introducing food now having done without it for so long but can't stay in the "safe" cd zone for ever. I think this is going to be the really hard bit ? It is 5 weeks to my 40th birthday and 7 weeks until our holidays so I have an incentive to stay focused and try and maintain, wish me luck !

Well done you!! that's fabulous, and just in time for your 40th too! excellent stuff, (i'm 40 next year was a big motivating factor for me too!)
Why not come and join the maintenance section and start a diary to keep you on track whilst working up the plans, it's helped me a lot!

Good luck with 1000, it's great!

xx

Wow, thats amazing. You must be so happy and how lovely to be where you want to be for your 40th birthday..
Keep smiling as you have lots to smile about you have done so well .
Good luck with maintaining xxxx

Well done you! Best of luck with the maintenance, I'm due to start it on the weekend and think I'll need all the luck I can get.
Congrats! xx

Congratulations!!!!! xxxx

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments. Will check out the maintenance forum and see if I can get a few tips.

well done you! i cant wait to be a 12 bet you feel great!

Just wanted to say congratulations :happy096: i am aiming for a size 12 too, do you have any pictures? x

well done hun, good luck on maintenance x

Just wanted to say congratulations :happy096: i am aiming for a size 12 too, do you have any pictures? x

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who has said well done !

Photos - good god no !! I kind of wish I had now but couldn't face it at the beginning. My CD did do measurements every fornight though so I know how many inches I've lost ... 19.75", including 6.25" from my waist. This diet is amazing !

Doing OK this week but finding it hard to motivate myself to cook ! Its so wierd, think i could quite happily live on CD for ever !

Back