whoppeee!!!

chunkychicken

Hi all

My first weigh in last night - I am so happy....
I lost a whole stone in my first week - thats right ... 14LBS!!!!!

I know the weight loss will slow down from this point on - but I am still so happy.

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

:wow: :wow: :wow:
Totally amazing! Well done on fabulous losses. Now use that feeling to keep on going!

:clap: :clap:

Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
how fantastic must you be feeling. Well done, keep up that super work ...!

OMG thats brilliant, well done!

ChunkyChicken, thats fantastic. My first weigh in was last night and I'd lost 9lbs. I can't believe how great it feels!

Can't wait for next week!

Hi all

My first weigh in last night - I am so happy....
I lost a whole stone in my first week - thats right ... 14LBS!!!!!

I know the weight loss will slow down from this point on - but I am still so happy.

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

14lbs.!!! is amazing!!! Well done!!!

congratulations.gif

ChunkyChicken, thats fantastic. My first weigh in was last night and I'd lost 9lbs. I can't believe how great it feels!

Can't wait for next week!

Well done you as 9lbs. is a very good first week weight loss!!!

awesomewag2.gif

WELL DONE SLINKY CHICKEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You'll be a skinny chick before you can cluck.

:wow:That is fantastic! Well done :)

Wow (notso) chunky --- that's a brilliant loss :bliss:

Well done!

Cath

Thank you all so much for your support it means a lot.
It was my birthday yesterday (27) and I struggled with old demons telling me it was ok to have something to eat as a treat.

Luckily I was saved by Lush - my wonderful otehr half had bought me half the shop so I flung my grumpy self in the bath with a Black Pearl bath bomb and emerged some time later back in the right frame of mind.

So glad I did because this morning my trousers are all baggy and I feel stronger than ever. Isn't it strange how you become programmed like that - I wasn't hungry, I just couldn't get my head around old habits. Oh well - I survived. God Bless Lush.

"....God Bless Lush...."

I second that, Chicken! It reminds me that I am due for another fix of their products. I need to arrange a visit to Glasgow sometime soon, I think....

Do you recommend the Black Pearl whatnots???

I would definately recommend the Black Pearl bathbomb, but my favourite is one called Yokhi-hi - it turns the water a beautiful orangey-pink, smells very sexy - based on jasmine and has beautiful gold sparkles in it that shimmer on your skin when you get out. Makes you want to show off your beautiful, scented, silky, sparkly skin to someone special - so naturally my partner makes sure I always have some of these in.
<wink>
get some ASAP. We always order online now I have tried most products anyway - but I love to go to the shop itself too.
Lush ROCKS.
xx

:clap: :clap: Im off to Southampton tomorrow to get some of that!!
it sounds really yummy!!notsochunkychicken belated birthday wishes and well done for being good!!!

Back