Who's Got Concert Tickets?

Jessie j in a couple of weeks! Bought tickets for daughter as she's never been to a concert (she's only 7) not overly bothered myself - had the chance to see dirty dancing in the west end same day & would have soooo preferred that :(

I got tickets for Fall Out Boy in March, tickets went on sale at 9.00 on Friday and I was done by 9.03, quickest bit of ticket buying ever! Can't wait to see them again :)

The Darkness next month. Hubby loves them so I bought him them as a 10th anniversary pressie. We even walked out our wedding to "I believe in a thing called love"

One of the brothers lives locally to me, seen him in the pub before :)

Me & daughter going to see Jessie J tonite!! It's her first ever concert & she's proper excited!!

Attachments

• image-2069599109.jpg
    image-2069599109.jpg
    456.8 KB · Views: 68
I'm seeing Lucy spraggen soon and don bronco the end if November want to see halestorm next year.

I really want to go & see Linkin Park! They only seem to be doing festivals recently though! Boo :(

Just booked katy perry tickets for May 2014 :) daughters birthday next week so that's one of her presents sorted!! She's going to be REALLY excited when she finds out!!

Just booked katy perry tickets for the Hydro Glasgow next May. Bought them as a surprise for my sisters 21st birthday and will give them to her in January. Can't wait!

I wanted to see linkin park at the due load festival but not sure i can afford it this year :/

Taylor Swift at the o2 in February,
Katy Perry in Glasgow in May,
One Direction in Edinburgh in June,
Lee Evans at Wembley in November!!

Next year is gonna be the best ever!!!!!!!!!!!
(Especially excited about 1D!!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back