• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Whos losing 10 lbs this week?

kay80

Lol!
I would Sooooo love that! Dunno wht id do if it happend.. Mayb dance round naked lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

kittyface

Ohhh I wish! I start tomorrow and 10lbs by next tuesday would be amazing....but I will settle for 7lbs off :D

Blue Butterfly

Gold Member
Oh I soooo wish!
It's my first week on my restart and I'm hoping that I get a 10-14lb loss, the first week is usually a big number so it could happen!

frecklesy

Totally love it if I could get 10lbs off 1st week xx yeah we can do it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
ill settle for 10lbs or more :)

Babymum

Yes pls... Currently 13.7 ish, proper weigh in in the morning before I start. Wow, 10lb would take me to 12.11 in a week. Here's praying for it :)

Darcy15

I can and will do this!
Now wouldn't that be nice!!

For me though the maximum I have lost in a week is 4 pounds - even first week, and staying 100%TS.

Think it's because I'm so short and have a metabolism to match! :D

Very envious of you guys with the big numbers though :cry:

Now wouldn't that be nice!!

For me though the maximum I have lost in a week is 4 pounds - even first week, and staying 100%TS.

Think it's because I'm so short and have a metabolism to match! :D

Very envious of you guys with the big numbers though :cry:
ahhh but it also means the same at the other end .. i may loose 12-14 lb in 1st week but as soon as I reintroduce carbs in again I gain at least 10 lb ... just means i carry a ton of water !!!

Kazz2011

Ohh 10lbs of Christmas junk and booze gone by Monday!!!! What a thought here's hoping !!! Count me in but may settle for a wee bit less ... Xx

Darcy15

I can and will do this!
ahhh but it also means the same at the other end .. i may loose 12-14 lb in 1st week but as soon as I reintroduce carbs in again I gain at least 10 lb ... just means i carry a ton of water !!!

Okey dokey!!!

I'll remember this when I have lost my 100 pounds!!!! :D

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
Meeeeeeee 10lbs would be brill

spottydoris

Determined to succeed!
Wow, 10lbs off this week would be awesome, but think it might be a bit ambitious. I lost 10.5lbs in my first week (well, my 'first' first week) in December - but before now I've always lost 5-6lbs, and been a lot bigger to start with. Really considered my 10.5lbs loss a bit of a freak event, so if I manage to do it twice I will probably find myself kissing every stranger I pass in the street!! MWAH! ;)

Spots xx

SammyE

Silver Member
I wish... ive never lost more then 7 or 8lbs in my first week or first week of restart... but if I could lose 10lbs... I would have lost ALL of my gain in one week... which would be pretty amazing

SammyE

Silver Member
Thats amazing Lisa, well done!

spottydoris

Determined to succeed!
Incredible Lisa, congrats! Keep going! :) xx