whos off on holiday??

kittykat

Gold Member
well im off to hisaronu in turkey monday evening who else is going away this yr ???

I'm going to Ireland on Saturday (just a short 4 day cruise with Royal Caribbean) but my main holiday is two weeks around Italy and the Greek islands on Princess Cruises in September. Can't wait. Gotta be slim for that one!

Have a super time in Turkey. I've been a couple of times - Istanbul and Kusadasi (Ephesus), and our cruise goes there again for one stop this September - Kusadasi.

I love Turkey, been to Gumbet, Bodrum, Kusadasi, Altinkum, Side, Alanya and Marmaris! We are off on Saturday night, early Sunday morning to Crete for 2 weeks. Can't wait. Have a lovely time in Turkey KK, and make the most of the break hun.

sad20face.jpg

Im not going anywhere ......!
I havent been on holiday since.......erm ......last august to Minehead.......before that it was 2000 to Majorca

I'm off to Whitby at the end of June and then Switzerland in October.

I must admit I'm more excited about Whitby though. I've never been before and everybody I tell that I'm going tells me how wonderful it is...........but they also tell me that it has the best fish and chips in the country! :eek:

Anyone got suitcase room for a little one.......ok I lied a big one, I will not need feeding !

Hey Sonya.

You can stow away with us if you like, Bristol airport Sunday 8.30am flight! Sure hubby can squeeze you in with his "smalls" lol xxx

Were off to Dawlish (Devon) in 10 days:D.....I cant wait, its a beautiful part of the country, and the kids are SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!
Enjoy your holidays everyone :silly:

I'm off to Ireland in July for my best friends wedding and off to Dubai in October, can't wait.

ive never been before and if its anything like corfu we will love it :D

:giggle:Well ive never been to Corfu so cant compare, but there's nothing to not like about Zante!! Have a nice time!:D

Going to the download festival in 4 days, not really a holiday but hey! It's camping!....lol

It's our 3rd wedding anniversary in October so we've decided to celebrate it by spending the whole month away. We are spending 3 weeks in Hawaii (oahu & the big island), returning to one of the Hotels that we stayed in during our Honeymoon in 2004 :character00250: , then over to Las Vegas for a week.....Can't wait!

Last year we went to roam........'ROME AROUND HEMEL HEMPSTEAD' :whistle: xxx
xxx

Back