Who's on 810?

thinfor30

It's my WI tomorrow and I hope it'll be my 4 stone mark. As I'm quite close to goal I'm losing around 2lb per week now. My plan was to get to top range of BMI (5lbs away) and then start 810.

So, who's doing it? :) What can I expect in terms of cravings, hunger, weight loss? Can I expect to lose my other 4lbs on it after 4 months of SS?

I want my body to start adjusting to more food so I can move up the plans in the new year.

Any other tips or help greatly appreciated!

Hmm, maybe I should stick with SS until goal then.

You can't stay on SS unfortunately, not beyond BMI 25. Bear in mind that is one person's (unfortunate!) experience - last time I lost 3lbs a week on 810 and we'll see on Monday how I do this week, I've just started 810.

Sorry to hear that sbridge, I did the same when I moved up to 1000. The weight should hopefully start coming off soon :)

Thanks jennikay!

I'm planning my 810 & 1000 menus already. I like to be organised and have it 'set' in my head what I can have otherwise I lose my way a bit.

Good luck with your weigh in, it's mine tomorrow too. Let us know!

I have to say I've been awful the past few days :eek: so my loss probably won't be anything to go by! :p

Oooh, I prefer spur of the moment decisions. :p: I was looking through the booklet and some of the proper meals look delish :drool:

Doing 810 for 3 weeks and its looking like up to 8lb in that time. (?2lb this week maybe) Its nice to be able to eat, but i find that its made me strugle with nibbling. Wondering if should now move up to 1000 so i can have a bit of extra legit nibbles. Planning the meals is crucial, its just a bit strange after not having to think of it for so long. Warning though, quorn makes you feel bloated and full, easier to split into 2 meals to avoid this. Good luck xx

Wow, butterfly, that's great!

I just had my WI and lost 5lbs (!) so I'm only 1lb over BMI now. I'm going to do this last week of SS then move up to 810 next Wednesday.

Planning is key for me, I completely lose it if I don't have routine.

Back