Who's on the 1000 plan?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fuffa, 14 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Fuffa

Fuffa Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello everyone

I start the 1000 plan on Monday I will be skipping AAM and 790.

How are you finding the weight loss? whats your average loss? Oh and whats your typical meals?

Thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. moximc

moximc Member

1,000 plan

I am on the 1,000 plan. It works! I'd lost 5lb by my first weigh-in and my jeans are now falling down so I'm confident I've lost a few more.

I have fruit for breakfast - up to 150 cal allowed - plus a CD and two cups of milky coffee from daily milk allowance, a CD and small salad for lunch, and a healthy meal for supper.

That could be something like pasta and a chicken breast cooked with onion and tomato, plus a serving of greens. Or thick lentil, potato and smoked tofu stew, again served with greens.

You can save a piece of breakfast fruit to have as a dessert or just a snack later.

I've felt good on this, plenty of energy, and rarely hungry.

4. Seaneen

Seaneen Short and pink

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(33.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Oh man, I can't wait to be on that! Enjoy!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.