Who's starting this week?

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
Hands up! :wave_cry:

Me and the OH are starting again tomorrow, doing it ourselves, with a weekly Saturday weigh in at the gym and you guys here as our 'class'.

I may even make a videoblog of my best 'junk food makeovers'

I am planning a fat attack big time! Who's with me???

xxxxxxxx :cool:

I started (properly!) again today. I have been fannying around for the last 2 months but now have a party dress to squeeze into!

Good luck! x

I am a bridesmaid next July - for my naturally size-8 sister!

Come on flab, time to go!

nom nom bananas, bye bye Snickers! xx

:wave_cry: me too!!

Was gonna re-join a class yet again but to be honest all the classes round here are very uninspiring and are most run by the same consultant:(

I just wanna lose weight and have a healthier relationship with food , lol. My son graduates next year and I wanna look stunning & skinny !!!

Am going through very diff time at the mo which will no doubt end up with me going Bankrupt so am determined not to use that as a excuse to put even more weight on:cry:

Count me in :):)

MsMuppet , thanks :) maybe I won't have loads of money for food which may be a blessing in disguise :)

Good luck for your 15lbs too :)

Good luck both of you guys. It was surprise redundancy day in work today, I survived but lots didn't. The roughness of redundancy then ****-jobness was what caused me to put my weight back on in the first place - don't make my mistakes hun! Use it as a reason to get a new routine in order! That's what I wish I'd done!

Good luck to all of us starters and new starters and restarters this week! xxx:):):):):):):):):)

Wide words hun, been there done that :8855:

I lost 8 stone with WW in the past and ended up putting on 5st of that over the last few years and it's gotta stop now!!!

Will update start weight tom:sigh:

Good luck too x

I started this week but twas my birthday and also my TOTM so had a few days involving cake & chocolate...oops! So it's really back on this weekend. Also doing the Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge and hoping to lose 15lbs for Christmas too :).

Good luck everyone!

I started this week too! weighed for the first time on Monday (doing it from home) so far so good...we can do this, grrrrr =D

Christmass dresses here we come!! xxx

count me in, im starting a class thrusday cos its the only day i can do so gonna start cutting down in preparation so its not as big a shock to the system.. class is the only way it works with me i cheat on my own.. plus its a mile and a half away with no car or bus route so the walk will do me good xx good luck girls xx

I'm in too! 2nd weigh in is on Wednesday!!!

Having a rubbish time with money but need to lose weight for the health benefits and to make myself happy!!

Here's to a great christmas! And lots of skinny minnies!

Ruth
X

YAY lots of new starters and restarters! We can sooooo do this!! Just watch us go forth and shrink!!! xxx

I'm in - rejoined class yesterday :D x

meee!! I'm starting today, not going to classes because I simply can't afford it!! I am at my biggest of 14stone3 :( I'm sick of being the fatty of the bunch and I want to loose half a stone a month to be ready to put on a bikini for our next girls holiday. Here it goes :) x

Back