Who's that hiding at the back...

Prettyfacebut?

...body-has-caught-up!!!!
........IT'S ME!!!!

Hello All,
I'm fightin my way back.....been lurking for too long:eek:
My 'flat' mood contined until the 'road rage' incident last week which triggered tears and hopelesness and anxiety....done a lot of boo-hoo-ing:cry::cry::cry:

Still feeling a bit delicate (very VERY stressed at work, cue more tears)
However.....there is some glimmer of hope I have realised.....I HAVE TO FACE MY FEELINGS HEAD ON!!!

With loosing the weigh/fat there's lots of 'crap' coming to the surface (road rage ars*hole did me a favour in a twisted way).....here comes some rambling....

The 'ex' was damaged and had way to many issues....I could'nt 'fix' him....It wasn't my job..I deserve better
The 'ex ex' was very damaged. He shouldn't have hit me and cheated on me....I stayed too long lesson learnt I deserve better
I can't always be the strong one....I need to reach out for help when I need it
Work is just work. I have to stop compensating for some of the idiots I work with....Just do my own job
Office politics and bitching....Imagine I'm holding a mirror to reflect the cr&p back at the people doing it and stop absorbing it....It's making me ill
Change of career to something you really want to do....Come on girl...you can do it....what's the worst that can happen?
'Road Rage Man'/'Crazy Neighbour/ in fact anyone who has intimidated/frightened/been hateful towards me....I WILL NOT LET YOU HAUNT ME...BE GONE EVIL SPIRITS/MEMORIES....I WILL NOT GIVE YOU POWER OVER ME ANY LONGER
Fat or Thin...I am a good, loving, intelligent, valuable, beautiful person... I am just in a smaller package
Get a life!!!....Nurture my good friendships, bin the bad, make some new ones
PHEWWWWW!!

On the diet front, still sticking to plan, 2/3rds of the way there (and a bit;)) The reality is just beginning to sink in that I am going to succeed and loose the weight I have wanted to all my life:eek:
Knowing this has given me an inner confidence that is growing (and its not pretend ...IT'S REAL!!)

Thanks for reading this self-indulgent post....It needed to come out, it was inspired in no small part by Time4Me's new diary...I think I've just lost 10lbs (albeit emotional pounds of baggage;))

Glad to be back!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sounds like you've done a lot of self reflecting and you know I don't think I could give you any advice better than what you've given yourself :)

In fact its really inspirational to read that, thank you.

Its amazing that in this striving to lose weight and deal with any dieting issues you've had to open/confront your emotional baggage and sort through it. You are being a much stronger, confident person in such a short space of time.

I wish you every success in your journey to goal and thank you again for your motivation and inspiration :)

and by crikey it's darn good to have you back, you have been missed!! What a wonderful post both honest and inspiring and full of the fighting spirit that I have come to know and love.

A warm warm welcome back and I will be there cheering you over the finishing line.

Gxxxx

What a truly fascinating post!

Im sure what you wrote we can all relate to in some way or other. You are very inspirational and I loved reading it.

Congratulations on already losing weight (ive only done 1 week and feel like ive been on it 1 month) but this support forum has kept me going and ive heard it gets easier.

Well done!

WoooooHoooooo!
Thank god you have arrived back - albeit a teeny bit battered, we'll all help in smoothing things over!
Violent man - hmmmmm well we ALL have to have a line, I drew mine there!
You cannot change someone, they can only change themselves and take responsiblity for their issues! Of course you can support but from the side- they have to seek the help and take those initial steps themselves - in order to achieve or change themselves!
Unfortunately strong woman seem to pick up injured birds and want to help them - we must cast these feelings aside from now and find strictly rich, goodlooking gits, for fun sex & maybe a baby!?
Work - god I have nearly 40 people work for me and suffer their daily lives daily myself! I end up coming home some evenings thinking I am the only sane git in the area - and I am completely barking, so what the hell does that say about them!
Its work, it pays, I live for weekends, holidays and all the things going to work gives me!

Dont cry alone - I've done tooooooooo much of that myself!

WELCOME BACK xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WoooooHoooooo!
Thank god you have arrived back - albeit a teeny bit battered, we'll all help in smoothing things over!
Thanks Hun it's good to be back....lovin your diary!!!

Violent man - hmmmmm well we ALL have to have a line, I drew mine there!
You cannot change someone, they can only change themselves and take responsiblity for their issues! Of course you can support but from the side- they have to seek the help and take those initial steps themselves - in order to achieve or change themselves!
Unfortunately strong woman seem to pick up injured birds and want to help them - we must cast these feelings aside from now and find strictly rich, goodlooking gits, for fun sex & maybe a baby!?
Hell Yeah!!!!

Work - god I have nearly 40 people work for me and suffer their daily lives daily myself! I end up coming home some evenings thinking I am the only sane git in the area - and I am completely barking, so what the hell does that say about them!
You hit the nail on the head!

Its work, it pays, I live for weekends, holidays and all the things going to work gives me!
I have written this on my mobile as the screen saver to remind my self every minute!!!!

Dont cry alone - I've done tooooooooo much of that myself!
The snot and tears are seeping into my laptop as I type....considered them shared!!!!

WELCOME BACK xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Work is just work. I have to stop compensating for some of the idiots I work with....Just do my own job
Office politics and bitching....Imagine I'm holding a mirror to reflect the cr&p back at the people doing it and stop absorbing it....It's making me ill
Change of career to something you really want to do....Come on girl...you can do it....what's the worst that can happen?

My favourite ever saying is "No-one ever lies on their deathbed wishing they'd spent more time in the office" :)

Welcome back honey!

Hey Summerskye & Dancing

Geesh....I've missed you guys (All of you in fact) thanks for the welcome back!!

Very weepy at the moment, much better feeling than 'flat' though....it's nice to feel something..... weird.... I've needed a good old 'boo-hoo' for quite a while and you guys have helped me to release whatever pent up 'stuff' I have been surpressing.:psiholog:

Hoping to see all of you next Tuesday for coffee (I'ts still happening isn't it??)

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Welcome back Prettyface - it's good to have a sob and get things off your chest. Hopefully now the weight of the baggage is off, you can sprint forward to your next goal.

Your post was full of positivity - keep it up girl, we're all here for you :gen126:.

Goodness - I recognised so much of what you posted so good on you & the positivity is shining through. Wishing you heaps of success for the rest of your journey & this is one post i will certainly keep in mind xx

Back