Who's the better person?

Great thread KD x

Didn't see this first time around, and it could be made for me today... my internal sat-nav is advising random u-turns every 5 minutes and it is hard to keep on driving straight to goal! Some days, we just want to get off the motorway and take the slow, windy roads, even if we end up getting lost... so I guess time to remind myself of why I am heading south (!!) and get on with it... thanks KD as ever.
xxx

This is brilliant!!!! Thanks for bumping or Id never see it. I think im deffo a fast train girl - just like when I finish work, I run for the fastest train as I want to get home as quick as possible! Even if it means suffering and standing for the whole journey rather than getting a seat on a slower train!

Really clever! I like it xx

love it!!! xx

How true and this is what i did on my journey. Glad to see it put in a better analogy than i could ever have thought of! Well said xx

*bump*

KD, this is so good!!!!
I love my aunt Mavis, but this time I've decided I'm going to get straight to Bournemouth and once my journey there is over, I'll restart visiting aunt Mavis, not as regularly and so I'll enjoy more my visits...

With CD SS I hope to learn to respect my body and food more... to learn to enjoy each morsel and not gulp it down so I can eat more!!!!!

Just bumping this for Rob69rugby and anyone esle who may be struggling at the moment.

My CDC mentioned this last week and I've been looking for it. Awesome post KD! I'm usually a Janet, which is fine, but have realised that being a Janet doesn't suit me as I find Aunt Mavis so irresistable that I end up moving in for 6 months! So, I'm now William, and I will send Aunt Mavis a postcard from Bournemouth! X

Lol Paula, you make me laugh. I'll see you there, leave me a funny postcard to send though~!!

I am also more inclined to get to Bournemouth ASAP as I like to face one challenge at a time. Although, should there be an emergency then I'll do what is required at the said time, also hoping that perhaps a telephone conversation will be enough until I reach Bournemouth and then taking the time to spend quality time with 'Aunty'. I think she'd be more appreciated if I took time for her when I am done and rested rather than doing things on the hop and then having less quality time for her. But that's me, and that's my journey.

The most important thing is that we must remember that each of our journeys' are personal!

xx Now I must go and find more of KD xx

Back