WHOS UP FOR A NEW CHALLANGE

lilly05

Hay all whos up for a new challange i think it will help me stay focused and everyone else let me know xxxxx

YEAH!! i was gutted i missed the beginning of the last one... count me in:)

Lol was in the last challange but didnt achieve anything as i was taking this as a joke seriouse now though whens your wi day

Lol was in the last challange but didnt achieve anything as i was taking this as a joke seriouse now though whens your wi day

i weigh in on a thursday:)

So whats the challenge??

Ok well im weighing in next monday but will start it this week think we should do a 4 week challange im aiming for 16 lbs to lose x

Ok, I'll take that up as well. It is good to look forward for 4 weeks - so yeah I think I'll give it a go.
Doirin

DOIRIN WHEN IS YOUR WI DAY X

Like you I am Monday, this will be my second week so it's good to have an incentive.
Doirin

I weigh in every monday or tuesday depending on when i can get an appointment. I'll aim for 16lbs too :) do we include todays weigh in???

ill start from thurs if thats ok, or it seems a long way...:) im aiming for....erm..... 20lbs in next 4 weeks.

Yep that fine im getting weighed next week so 4 weigh ins from now if i get 16lbs of im going to treat myself to a pair of kg shoes that i want good luck to all lets do this im giving it 100 per cent

Actually i'll go for 20lbs in the next 4 weeks too.....why not push the boat out!!!

Wd pizzle lets go for this my wins are gonna be every monday so ill start mine from next monday and im aiming for 4 lbs this wi gl all xxxxx

Ok so starting from next monday! sounds good to me. Keep me posted :)

Ooooh that'll mean i'll be 5lbs from my goal!!! think i might have to extend my goal weight in that case!

count me in!! i'm definitely up for losing 16lbs - my weigh in is on a saturday so i will start it from this sat :)

Okie we are all gonna do this im happy i started this thread as im gonna have to be working my butt of as i have to set an example and be a good role model lol i think this is me now tfr all the way xxxxx

Count me in please. Starting back on LT today and could do with some focus and challenge. My weigh in day will be Tuesday. Put me down for 21lbs. Thanks. Not looking forward to my weigh in today as have been off the diet for 2 weeks because I have had visitors and haven't been as good with my diet as I would have been with no visotors!!!

Back