• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Whos up for hitting target by crimbo?

I've got half a stone to lose max and that's allowing for at least a 2lb gain on weds as I've had a long flexi weekend.

I need to knuckle down now for crimbo and so I just wondered if there was anyone else out there nearing target?

In all honesty I'm starting to mess around, it's like I'm so close so I allow myself that little extra!

I'd love to hear from ya!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Congrats on your losses so far ;) Good for you :) Have you decreased yoru syn allowance the for the last few lbs to go?

Lehairycrab

getting back to target!
Count me in! I've got 5lbs to go and I'd love to get there by the last weigh in before xmas x good luck x

Congrats on all your losses so far and good luck, I made it last year just before Christmas and never thought I would as I was struggling

Congrats on your losses so far ;) Good for you :) Have you decreased yoru syn allowance the for the last few lbs to go?
I wouldn't suggest this as I started decreasing my syns as I got closer to target and this stopped me loosing, I actually needed more syns to get the weight off as crazy as that sounds

I ahve restarted and dissppointed this morning because first week on and lost nothing. Was hoping for some pounds off to keep up the motivation.

Oh goodie some takers!

I'm back on track 100% today, that's if nothing goes wrong that is!
I've ran 4 miles on the treadmill and I'm enjoying a green day today. Low syns until weigh in me thinks!

Phew, scrapped through with just a half pound gain, just goes to show that going to class to face up to things is for the best!
I've set myself a mini target of 1.5 lbs for next weigh in in 2 weeks so really hitting target isn't going to happen but not by much, I'm still going to try though! 3.5 away I think!!

im sooo hoping to be at target for xmas! i have 2lb to hit target, and am hoping to do that by 18th dec WI, then be good upto xmas day, but i am going to relax a little on xmas day, boxing day (round MILS) and the 27th (daughters bday) but then straight back on after! :) X

Lehairycrab

getting back to target!
Had an STS followed by a 3lb loss so only 2lbs to go!

Lehairycrab

getting back to target!
Well done guys! I've hit target too!! X

Lehairycrab

getting back to target!
Well done!

I don't know what's going on with me these days, so close but yet I can't be bothered?
Is it the Christmas run up and the fact you are so close to target you feel ok-ish with your weight now? It just sounds quite similar to how i felt a couple of weeks ago x