Who's up for valentines challenge

I'm going to get weighed on Friday iv found this so hard I'm not gonna lie hopefully it'll get easier so I would have only done 4days 100percent I won't give up ill get there well done on 3lb loss

I'm starting again today! Could you please put me down for 14lb please x

I'm starting again today! Could you please put me down for 14lb please x

14 lbs please x

amyb88 I'm starting today... how you feeling so far? x

Hi I started on 3rd January. Hardest thing EVER ! Lost 11lbs 1st week, 2.5lbs second week (I was really disappointed :(((( tomorro will be my 3rd weigh in and I'm sooo scared. I don't actually feel any thinner :( I have been totally 100% every day and I will be so upset if I don't have a loss tomorro. Just taking every day at a time, it's the boredom that's the worst thing especially as I live above a pub ! Please can u put me down for 7lbs by the end of the month. Thank you and well done everyone xxx

Mariacarr - I'm finding it ok so far. How are you doing? I've had 2 shakes and about 3 litres of water so far. I'm going to go to aqua fit tonight to keep me busy so hopefully I'll just have time for a shake, shower and then bed. I have done this once before (only for about a week before Christmas) and I found it was easy to stick to as long as I was busy and went to bed early lol. How are you finding it so far? x

I lost 5.5lbs this week (first week) - whooooo. :D

9lb off this week for me please :)

Last edited:
Well that's me down 4.5lbs this week. Only 3.5lbs to go until I complete this challenge. I had doubts that I could do it. Starting to feel good about myself. Gonna start doing more challenges it helps with the motivation.

7lbs off for me this week! Hurrah - challenge complete :D

Last edited:
Sorry haven't really been updating my dog died who we've had for 9yrs and who brought me and my partner together and I cracked my iPad so really not a good time for me will be going in tomorrow to get back on track

Love you eve miss u loads rip xxx

Sorry haven't really been updating my dog died who we've had for 9yrs and who brought me and my partner together and I cracked my iPad so really not a good time for me will be going in tomorrow to get back on track

Love you eve miss u loads rip xxx

Aw Lily, I'm so sorry to hear that. Our dog is now 15, and beginning to fade. I worry about this all the time.
Take care hun. Xxx. :bighug:

Another 3lbs gone!!! That's 12 of my 14lb goal set for this challenge :D

Aw Lily, I'm so sorry to hear that. Our dog is now 15, and beginning to fade. I worry about this all the time.
Take care hun. Xxx. :bighug:

I never understood till now I use to think oh it's only a pet but there not she was a family member it's so sad we had her as a pup that's how me and my partner meet I really miss her all I keep thinking is she ok miss you eveeeee

Back