Who's with me!!

1 stone exactly! I was worried that having chinese Wednesday would cause me to retain water but apparently not. :)

1 stone exactly! I was worried that having chinese Wednesday would cause me to retain water but apparently not. :)
Well done on getting your 1 stone award :)

How is everyone doing this week?

I had a few too many syns yesterday after a family day out at a theme park. But back on track again today.
Hope you are all doing well, good luck with this weeks weigh ins x

I managed to have a proper 100% week (as opposed to a week where I've managed to convince myself that I'm being 100% when I'm not) and lost 2lb. Was really proud of myself - resisted take-away and a meal out & went home to eat the meals I'd planned to make which were lovely! :D

I've already planned this weeks meals and have 55 syns to use for treats, which realistically will be easter choccy! Here's to another week on the wagon and hopefully another 2lb.

Hey beautiful people!
Manage to lose 5lbs this week! Very shocked as lost 1 on holiday and then had. Easter - wow! But I'm focused - I want this!!!!
Has a BBQ today though, think I ate my weight in BAD FOOD! Lol, but going to have a 100% week, from tomorrow to make up for it,,, soooo,,, *puts on thread title voice* WHO's WITH ME? x

Ela ine said:
Hey beautiful people!
Manage to lose 5lbs this week! Very shocked as lost 1 on holiday and then had. Easter - wow! But I'm focused - I want this!!!!
Has a BBQ today though, think I ate my weight in BAD FOOD! Lol, but going to have a 100% week, from tomorrow to make up for it,,, soooo,,, *puts on thread title voice* WHO's WITH ME? x

I'm with you! What a fab result for you. I had a 95% ( damn mums homemade carrot cake) this week and lost 2 . Going for 100% this week x

I'm going for 100% after having a bad weekend - I am doing 3 success express days this week (green Wednesday instead) and see if I can pull a STS at WI Friday :cross:

Managed to do it yesterday so here's to another good o one today x

I'll join with success express days.,, when I remember how to do them! Hah x

According to booklet I have it says:
3 meals a day - 2/3 plate superfree 1/3 free on green/original or both
1-2 HExA & 2 HExB - add to meals or eat as snacks
Snack on superfree - fruit, veg, eggs & very low fat dairy
5-15 syns
Snacks, desserts or starters which aren't HEx or superfree have syns
Pick the highest syn value for stuff

HTH ela ine x

sts this week. really happy thought id have a few lbs on :D dont know what way ill be this week as im suffering with terrible morning sickness but its lasting all day...hoping i can get another stone off before i start putting on baby weight

Oooh I didnt know you were pregnant Aisling, congratulations :D x

aww thanks.. im so sick though but thats the way it goes! hope u had a great week :) xxxxxxx

I didnt know you were pregnant either Aislingb, but congratulations to you :D Xx

Omg congrats!

Xx

thanks sum and elaine :) ...havent been on much the last few wks due to morning sickness which actually lasts all day!! havent been eating right either so i doubt ill lose anything tomorrow night either :(

Back