why AAM?

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
as it says why do we add a meal? does it give the body a bit of a kick start again?

Ohhh I was wondering this too!!! Is it a strict you have to aam too? When on cd your ment to but I never did and it didn't effect me! Xx

From the Exante website

Why do I have do have a food week break whilst on Total Solutions?

You must have the food week break every 28 days as you are following a VLCD, such as the Total Solution, without medical supervision.
During your food week break you will still have 3 meal replacements a day as well as a healthy balanced meal that is between 400 – 600 kcals. We recommend high protein / low carb meals. Any white meats, fish with green vegetables or salads.
It is also a good way of getting used to counting your own calories and eating healthy balanced meals.

thanks.
Starlight do you think its ok to have smoked salmon, prawns, lettuce, balsamic dressing, egg, small bit of feta cheese and a tiny bit of salad cream??

if you do a vlcd longish term with no food breaks you can suffer ill effects like your hair falling out and suchlike. I'm sure people have done it without aam and been ok, but I suppose its just a safety precaution on Exantes side as you don't have a counsillor to guide you.

Back