why AAM?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by pizzle84, 13 July 2011 Social URL.

1. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    as it says why do we add a meal? does it give the body a bit of a kick start again?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maria22

Maria22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(14.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Ohhh I was wondering this too!!! Is it a strict you have to aam too? When on cd your ment to but I never did and it didn't effect me! Xx

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    From the Exante website

Why do I have do have a food week break whilst on Total Solutions?

You must have the food week break every 28 days as you are following a VLCD, such as the Total Solution, without medical supervision.
    During your food week break you will still have 3 meal replacements a day as well as a healthy balanced meal that is between 400 – 600 kcals. We recommend high protein / low carb meals. Any white meats, fish with green vegetables or salads.
    It is also a good way of getting used to counting your own calories and eating healthy balanced meals.

5. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    thanks.
    Starlight do you think its ok to have smoked salmon, prawns, lettuce, balsamic dressing, egg, small bit of feta cheese and a tiny bit of salad cream??

6. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    if you do a vlcd longish term with no food breaks you can suffer ill effects like your hair falling out and suchlike. I'm sure people have done it without aam and been ok, but I suppose its just a safety precaution on Exantes side as you don't have a counsillor to guide you.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.