Why Am I Even Bothering???

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
I'm getting so annoyed with everything at the moment.
I had 3 weeks off because I was ill, went back on, lost 7lbs in my first week and then ended up having a huge row with my mum and she decided she wasn't going to pay for my LT so thought OK, that's a week with no LT, I'll just have to follow a refeed thing for a week and go back on when I get paid.
Then last week she kicked me out and I am now staying with a friend. I wasn't able to get my LT last week and was hoping that this week I'd get my money and I'd be able to do it then.
Only having transferred jobcentre's, the paperwork hasn't been processed and I'm getting no money this week either so that means yet more time off from the diet.
I'm getting really irate with it all as I'm getting so scared that I'm putting weight on. It's TOTM week due around now and I'm eating because I'm so annoyed and because I'm so upset about everything.

This diet was the best thing that happened to me and it feels like it's being taken away from me at every angle. I really want to get back on it and I feel so downhearted at not knowing when I'll get back on it.
I've done so well losing 3 stone so far, although how much I've put back on I don't know. I just want to get back on and finish my journey. I'm reading everyone else's stories and wishing it was me again. I was so happy when the weight was coming off. I'm in absolute pieces. I'm trying to hold it all together but it's just getting too tough.

Anyway, sorry for the rant. I'm just having a really bad day and everything's getting on top of me and I can't pretend I'm OK anymore. I'm missing LT and want to be back on it. I'm scared of losing my willpower. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Abbie im sorry to hear your having such problems chick xxxx

Hopefully your money will get sorted out soon, but in the mean time, look at this as a test for when you are eating again, sticking to healthy foods and maintaining!!

Good luck chick I hope things pick up soon for you hun xxxxx

Thanks Chelly, I hope so too. How are you doing chick? xx

Im ok, found out my cow of a mother has planned to get rid of my dog and my sister is coming to get him on sunday :'( :'(

awww abbie i'm sorry to hear that you are going through such a tough time!

i really hope everything gets sorted out and you'll be happy once again! and don't lose your willpower! i know you've got it in you!! xxxxx

*BIG HUGS* :hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:

sorry to hear i hope everything sorts it self out for you, I went few a few money problems asweel and had to stop the last month or so after re starting iv put on so much i weigh 14 st now after getting down to 12st iv started back now as my money situation is back to normal good luck for when you restart and try to eat healthy xxx:);)

Hi Abbie

I'm so sorry and sad for u that you’re having a hard time. I’m glad u had a rant here and not keeping it to yourself. If I lived closer I would give u some Lipotrim packs for this weekend. July is not your month. But if u think on 1 of August u will have your money and be on Lipotrim. It will happen and u will be happier and lighter. Happier than now. There is a lot we can’t control like fighting with family, but with lipotrim u can deal with your own body, and be happier and health and then we can only hope that your family stuff get better. With me I had very bad fights with my family, only time change things and not living with them. Moved out when I was 19 year old and very happy since and get on better with my mother now. I don’t know about the UK, but u could look into getting rent allowance and get your own place.

Stay Strong and lets us know how your getting on.

hey sorry to hear your not having a great time of it

hope you get back on track soon as

Hi Abbey

Hey little lady, sorry you are having a bad time, and good for you not bottling it up pretenting all is OK when its not....recipe for disaster in the overeating stakes.
Losing weight doesn't solve our big problems, strangely enough, WE have to solve those ( quote from Fern Britton after losing all her weight). So take all the advice you can about getting a place of your own if you can (good advice from Savinggrace) and focus on that for now. Once you have got back on your feet and you feel you can afford it go back on LT. In the meantime, as much as possible eat healthily, you know, the good mood stuff, because you will need all that strength right now.
I know we go through bad patches with our moms ( is a mother daughter thing) but I am sure when the heat dies down...all will be well again xxxxxfingers.
Be strong and keep posting ;)

Hi Abbie, Sorry to hear things arnt going well for you at the moment. I think you feel like things are a bit out of control in your life now but things have a way of sorting themselves out eventually so hang in there. Take the advice of the others and try and focus on eating healthily at the moment.Its good you are venting here and not bottling it up.

On the mother /daughter relationship . I didnt really have a chance to have that as my mother died of breast cancer when i was seventeen . I really missed not having her there at my wedding, when my kids were born , communions ,etc . Whatever friction is between you now , try to understand and resolve things because believe me it would be worse if she wasnt there for you. You only have one mum in this life. Sorry to be so serious but i am just trying to help .....

Hiya Abbey, I moved out when I was 19 too, so probably didn't have to too close for comfort stage with my Mum & me. But just take each week as it comes. If you feel like you are going to binge go for a walk or do some exercise, that usually suspresses my appetite. Hope your money is sorted out soon for you. But try your best until you can get LT. As you are determine it will happen, it just a matter of time.
Take care. Good luck.

Hi there everyone, thanks to all of you for your advice. It's greatly appreciated.

I've decided to apply for a budgeting loan from the Jobcentre which I'm going to spend on my LT. It should help me buy a few weeks worth of LT so I've applied for that. Of course I had to state different reasons as to why I wanted it, but the LT is the most important thing to me this year and I want to hit my goal.
As for my mother, I don't know how things are going to pan out between myself and her. I don't like to hold grudges or anything but a bit of time is needed away from her at the very least.
I'm just trying to get to that light at the end of the tunnel and I'm slowly starting to see ways round the situation, so we'll see what happens.

Hi Abbey

Thats terrible about your news I hope everything works out between you and you Mam.. hope the weekend goes well for ya..at least you can log on here for a lil rant:):family2:

Hope you are back on track really soon Abbie :) you've done so well so far.

Good luck with the budget loans, and you will get there, because you will make it happen. Fair play to ye.

Hi Abbie in your 1st post you sounded so down and upset about everything :sigh: but your 2nd post sounded much more positive and you have maybe found the way in which you are going to work things out ;)

You are very determined to continue with LT so I doubt very much that you will lose the willpower :p it is just a matter of WHEN you begin again not IF ;)

Keep going Abbie you will get there in the end and now you can see a little ray of light at the end of the tunnel, keep walking towards it, it doesn't matter how long it takes you as long as you get there :flowers:
Good Luck hun I wish you all the best :hug99:

Hi Abbie

Not had chance to reply; but I can see you have had lots of good support (as always) :)

You sound so much more positive...and it just shows how determined you are.

I want to wish you all the very best and do hope that it works in your favour! We are all thinking and routing for you on here!

Take care

Hi Abbie,
hope things are a bit brighter today, sorry you had a tough time of it lately.
Glad to hear there is a chance of money coming, that should tied you over until your allowance comes through. Wishing you all the best, keep your chin up, things will turn in your favour soon.
Doirin

Abbie, it is so hard to be on TRF anyway but having something prevent you from getting on with it when you are focussed is double hard. I love Lipotrim but it is not ideal that we have to pay so much for it. I am guessing that GP can't prescribe it any more...

Once you finish TRF you have to switch to high protein/low fat/low carb healthy eating so maybe focus on doing that in the meantime and get into good habits for later. Are you drinking plenty of water too so you are ready?

I'm sending you positive vibes to get you back on track xx

Back