why am i feeling so hungry

Discussion in 'Exante' started by missjam, 10 February 2011 Social URL.

1. missjam

missjam Full Member

its day 8.. i have days where im not hungry.. but tonight i am really hungry.. im paranoid that my 6lb loss was only because i stuffe my face all week before the diet and now ive been "emptied" arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I have odd days like that too - mine is usually TOTM related, and I guess is more craving related - but at the time it feels like hunger. 6lb loss is brilliant, and as you've only got another 11lb to lose, it's unlikely to move quite as quickly as for some of us that have a lot more to lose. Anyway, stick with it, and I'm sure you'll find the weight will drop off in no time. Hopefully you won't feel hungry tomorrow.
    Good luck x

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    .................yes I am very hungry tonight too so I am off to bed in a minute rather than giving in to temptation. xx

6. missjam

missjam Full Member

ohh thanks guys! it was getting me down last night, slept it off.. i wake up every morning not hungry but then have my bar and feel stuffed!

not giving up! thanks!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.