Why am I not in Ketosis?

onefatmama

Hi all,

Im SS'ing, have been for almost 3 weeks now and working out in the gym, but for some reason though Im not in ketosis, I was a few days ago :mad::(

The stix say no and I dont feel the symptoms of ketosis either.

I have my monthlies if that has anything to do with it :confused:

Whats going on:mad::confused:

Onefatmama xx

:sign0163::help2::sign0009::):)

are you testing in the morning? First thing before you have anything to drink?
Do you have the dry mouth and bad breath?
peachy
x

Some people can go in and out of ketosis through the day, make sure you test in the morning before you have your first cd. It is also said that some people don't show up on the test. Got to admit when i was s/s i only checked once and never bothered again.

are you testing in the morning? First thing before you have anything to drink?
Do you have the dry mouth and bad breath?
peachy
x

I test first thing and normally it shows up, be it a bit faint but this week nothing, do you think its because of the gym?

I have no symptoms at all :(

ofm xx

are you having bars? They can knock people out of ketosis.
Any drinks apart from water?
let me know and we will try to solve the mystery

are you having bars? They can knock people out of ketosis.
Any drinks apart from water?
let me know and we will try to solve the mystery

Just 3 tetras, no food and about 3lts of water, , nothing to knock me out really :confused:

My period would'nt change the delicate balance would it?

ofm xx

I wouldn't worry about the ketosis stix. If you are sticking to SS and drinking your water you'll still lose weight just the same.

Are you feeling hungry at all????

i wouldnt focus on the ketosis thing too much if you can help it. I've heard of people that havent gone into ketosis at all on cd but you still lose weight obviously because its so low cal.

xx

I have only been in ketosis twice, according to the stix. To be honest I was getting obsessed with it in the first few weeks, testing nearly everytime I went to the loo ( thats a lot of ketostix LOL) and the only thing I have ever had is a funny taste in my mouth a couple of times.

I don`t even bother to test now as I know the weight is coming off, I tried the first thing in the morning too.
Don`t get too hung up on it, if your losing weight its working x x x

Back