Why am I so cold?

BigPants

Hi, I am am on day two of CD, but I am so so cold. My CDC said I may feel cold. Will I feel like this all the time or is it a passing thing?

Just wondered thats all.

Basically as you go into ketosis, your body doesn't have the extra energy to 'heat' you up. For some people it's a passing thing, but for other's it basically lasts as long as they are in ketosis.

I bought some thermal vests and socks and sit under the duvet!! :eek:

I think if you have all your drinks cold you will feel cold, I also have cups of hot water to drink through the day to warm me up.

Thank you, I suppose only time will tell then :). Wearing jumpers is a small price to pay. At least its not just me.

Oh good DQ has explained it nicely. Sorry it's not a passing thing, well probably not until you are on a plan and back out of ketosis. It's useful in the summer, but in the winter have warm soups and shakes, and other allowed drinks, heating up, extra clothes, if all else fails remember it is a good thing and will make you thinner. Above all keep your BigPants on!

It did always make me feel leaner too!

Dizzy x

Wrapy yourself up warmly and wear a few layer of clothes instead of just one heavy one.:)

Love Mini xxx

I have been pretty lucky so far and haven't felt any changes in my body temp :)

Unfortunately...its mostly a lasting thing....on a good note...summer is only a few months away!

Eh could of swore we are in the UK, do we get a summer? :p

Another one to board the train to Slimdon.
(see that little train in my Sig down below, its our train to slimdon)

Welcome aboard
wow think i may have drunk too much water....

Back