why am i so hungry ??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by loislaine, 22 August 2009 Social URL.

1. loislaine

loislaine Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(25.37%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    why am i so hungry,i cant stop eating today,normally day off but worked this a.m had breakfast then just culdnt stop eating i went out and had to go to asda to get something, i need food !!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Sometimes we just get days like that hun, I call them my "hungry horse" days. They happen. As long as you are filling up on free foods then it doesn't matter.

If you are hungry, eat.

Drink plenty of water though, as sometimes hunger can be mistaken for thirst (although for me, it's always hunger!!)

4. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Silver Member

Diet:
    SW-Red
    Ok ... this is whats happening your body id begining to work as it should. It is burning the food that you are giving it.

So feed it more !!! lots of free foods, and please please please drink plenty of water/fluid during this burning period as it will assit with your loss even more.

You need to remember what you have eaten this week and exactly what excercise you have done.. ( write it down exactly) this will come in very handy on weeks week when you habe gain or STS ( may they never happen)

Good luck

Phil x

5. loislaine

loislaine Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(25.37%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks guys,its bin killing me today everything ive had half an hour later was hungry,been trying to find things that were free and would fill me up without eating too much rice,potato and pasta, i put on half pnd last week i did go away for two days but made sum healthy choices .. unlike other people, and hardley had any syns for four days so was bit miffed !! worried i going to eat to much and gain again !! xxx

6. fatbunny

fatbunny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12lb(41.03%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world/
    when i feel like that i go for the shaper yogurts and can go through 5 or 6 in an evening.

7. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Start Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Duuuuude EAT! That's what free food is there for!!! Fill yer boots! :D x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.