why am i so hungry ??

loislaine

why am i so hungry,i cant stop eating today,normally day off but worked this a.m had breakfast then just culdnt stop eating i went out and had to go to asda to get something, i need food !!!

Sometimes we just get days like that hun, I call them my "hungry horse" days. They happen. As long as you are filling up on free foods then it doesn't matter.

If you are hungry, eat.

Drink plenty of water though, as sometimes hunger can be mistaken for thirst (although for me, it's always hunger!!)

Ok ... this is whats happening your body id begining to work as it should. It is burning the food that you are giving it.

So feed it more !!! lots of free foods, and please please please drink plenty of water/fluid during this burning period as it will assit with your loss even more.

You need to remember what you have eaten this week and exactly what excercise you have done.. ( write it down exactly) this will come in very handy on weeks week when you habe gain or STS ( may they never happen)

Good luck

Phil x

thanks guys,its bin killing me today everything ive had half an hour later was hungry,been trying to find things that were free and would fill me up without eating too much rice,potato and pasta, i put on half pnd last week i did go away for two days but made sum healthy choices .. unlike other people, and hardley had any syns for four days so was bit miffed !! worried i going to eat to much and gain again !! xxx

when i feel like that i go for the shaper yogurts and can go through 5 or 6 in an evening.

Duuuuude EAT! That's what free food is there for!!! Fill yer boots! :D x

Back