WHY AM I SO HUNGRY?

kelly

I have just started week 6 and since week 1 have not been hungry at all. I have not craved a thing.

Yesterday and today I have felt starving, I am so hungry I could cry.

Has anyone else felt hungry after 5 weeks of SS.

I have just started week 6 and since week 1 have not been hungry at all. I have not craved a thing.

Yesterday and today I have felt starving, I am so hungry I could cry.

Has anyone else felt hungry after 5 weeks of SS.

If you are eating the CD bars could you try leaving them out for a couple of day to see if they are the cause, as I found they had this effect on me...not at the start but later on and this is why I think it took me awhile to put my finger on it.

Love Mini xxx

If you are eating the CD bars could you try leaving them out for a couple of day to see if they are the cause, as I found they had this effect on me...not at the start but later on and this is why I think it took me awhile to put my finger on it.

Love Mini xxx

I only have shakes or soups, however I used to have soup for lunch now I have a shake, perhaps its that.

I've also had times when i've felt really hungry. I can't remember exactly which weeks these were on but tended to last just the day.
Just try and fight your way through it and i'm sure tomorrow you'll feel alot better.

I've also had times when i've felt really hungry. I can't remember exactly which weeks these were on but tended to last just the day.
Just try and fight your way through it and i'm sure tomorrow you'll feel alot better.

I hope so, I have just begged DH to go and get me some chicken. He refused bless him, telling me I would regret it.

I only have shakes or soups, however I used to have soup for lunch now I have a shake, perhaps its that.

Well it is not them that might be doing it.:rolleyes:

Kelly if it is possible for you to split your packs in two and have six mini meals spread through out the day that should help.

Just remember to make each half up fresh and consume within 15 to 20 minutes.

If this does not work you need to talk to your CDC and see what she recommends.

Love Mini xxx

How much water are you drinking?

I find that if I'm hungry, then drink some water, the hunger disappears for 15 mins.
You could try drinking some water every 15 mins, or however long it is for you.

Or you could make jelly or ice lollies or something. :)

Sorry for the late reply.

I drink between 5 to 6 litres of water a day, I never drink coke just plain water.

I'm feeling better after having my evening soup a little earlier than normal.

I think I will have an early night and hope to have a better day tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone who responded to my whinging, I do appreciate it:)

Hehe. Don't worry, I whinge/rant on here all the time :p

We're here to support you :)
And everyone on here is lovely.

Back