Why am I so hungry????

bigfatbelly

Aaaggh...I've got the munchies! I've had three full meals today, plus masses of SW pate, a yoghurt, an apple, 3 free pancakes and 5 LC lights...and I still feel hungry.

What's that all about???!!!

It means the SW plan is working, your met rate is working and you should eat if your hungry... the long and the short of it you are losing the weight. The more you eat when hungry the better your fat burm will be.!!

Phil x

Could you be thirsty? If you don't drink lots of water then the brain translates that into hunger!

it's not the TOTM is it as that always makes me ravenous! I agree about the water though, have a glass of water and if your still hungry 30 mins later, eat. x

It's a recipe from this forum - absolutely delicious and freeeeeee...I've lived off it for the last 4 days. Yummy.

Syn free

8oz chicken livers
1 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
1/2 tsp mixed herbs
salt & black pepper
4oz cooked bacon, chopped
tub of very low fat fromage frais

Put onion, garlic, & herbs in pan and fry in Fry Light until the onion is soft, add liver and cook for about 7 mins. Put everything in a blender and blend until smooth. Add fromage frais a spoonful at a time until the consistency is the same as shop bought pate.

Thanks for all your advice folk!

Back