Why am I struggling???

Lisaberry

Silver Member
My stomach and my scales are in constant conflict and it's making me quite low.

According to my ticker I'm all but a good wee away from a healthy BMI although ideally I still want to lose 2 stone. I'm wondering if not really, officially being properly overweight anymore is adding to my struggle.

At the end of the day I don't really want to tfr anymore but I'm petrified of not being able to lose the rest of the weight (I followed the dukan attack phase for 4 days last week and only managed to maintain)
If I'm staying on tfr I need to move to exante on Monday (as I just bought a new car so need the extra £40 a month) but that means committing to another month of tfr as I can't afford the £100 if I'm going to give up or take days off.

It's my 30th at the start of October and I so badly want to be back in my boootiful booootiful Rock and Republic jeans by then and I reckon I've got to lose just under 1.5 stone by then. Not impossible on a 'normal' diet but probably unlikely.

I'm wondering if the more varied range of soups/shakes on Exante will help keep me going?

Sorry for long pondering post but you guys are brilliant for advice and I only have until tomorrow (when I would need to order my exante) to decide.
All opinions will be gratefully received- thanks guys xx

Personally, I'd stick to Lipotrim TFR 100% and I'm confident you'll lose the remainder of what you want before October.

Then again, I don't really know anything about the other systems you mention and can only go by the fantastic results I've seen in both my own and others loss on LT.

Good luck!!

I don't want to move from LT to Exante but financially I will need to - the new car is costing an extra £30 a month plus I need to pay dh back the £300 he lent me towards the deposit
Had to change my car.... 2 small kids and a boot not even big enough to hold a swine flu sneeze was driving me scatty!!

I don't want to move from LT to Exante but financially I will need to - the new car is costing an extra £30 a month plus I need to pay dh back the £300 he lent me towards the deposit
Had to change my car.... 2 small kids and a boot not even big enough to hold a swine flu sneeze was driving me scatty!!

We should do a whip-round to fund you. I'd contribute as you have the exact same date you're currently aiming for. My 30th is 6th October. I'll have a lot more to go than you after that but that's my next big date.

Seriously though, is there anything else you can cut down on ? You'll lose that extra weight no problems on TFR, and once you come off it you'll probably find you'll be spending nearly the same on food anyway.

In the words of those famous wordsworths KC and The Sunshine Band - "Please don't go". You've done great, another few weeks is absolutely no time.

In the words of those famous wordsworths KC and The Sunshine Band - "Please don't go". You've done great, another few weeks is absolutely no time.

ROFLMAO, That's brilliant S.

Lol! There really isn't much else I can do...I only work 3 days a week and used to be a naughty girl with money (the £320 rock and republic jeans went on a credit card along with lots of other naughty things) so stupid credit card payments Hoover up loads too. I've cut them all up now you'll be pleased to hear!!

Exante is still tfr so fingers crossed it will still do the job but I don't want to leave you guys!

Exante is still tfr so fingers crossed it will still do the job but I don't want to leave you guys!

I'm sure we'll still let you play...! :D

Awww thanks!!!!

I feel like I've made my mind up to do exante. If I can just stick it out for a month I should be nearly a stone down, I've got to give it a try right?

Hiya,
I have a friend who is doing Exante Total solutions (so that's TFR), her results are the same a mine on Lipotrim, except the flavours and bars are devine apparently! As you say, it does work out cheaper, especially if you order one of the bumper packs that are on offer.
Good luck, you're doing great!

Yeah go for exante, no reason why not, you can still post here just no talking about unmentionables ok or we will force feed you a whole coconut flapjack. You know you can and will wear those jeans again, how exciting!! x

If you stay on tfr you should be ok Lisa good luck and can't wait to see pic of you in your jeans xxx

ITA with the others Lisa - you'll lose a stone a month on TFR and might not on the other diets. And of course you must stay here - I want to hear what it's like! The exante is a really good deal too, the only thing which is keeping me from trying it instead is what I would do with a month's supply if it was vile.

Bet you wear the jeans in October, and bet you'll be stunning. ;)

Yeah go for exante, no reason why not, you can still post here just no talking about unmentionables ok or we will force feed you a whole coconut flapjack. You know you can and will wear those jeans again, how exciting!! x

Lol, I'm the weird one that loves the flapjacks though!

It's nights like this that I'm so glad I'm on tfr. My husband is away AGAIN and in the old days that would mean a fat unmentionable K word from the DK shop!
Knowing I can't is quite a good feeling!

Ok, I'll do a taste and weight loss comparison for you all, I've got some use on here then!

Looking forward to ordering tomorrow now ( still more excited about picking up my spangly mazda 2 though)

Can't wait to post pics in my jeans, not that you'll be able to see them as my smile will be sooooo big!

Back