why am i

mrscowell

geting headaches so bad,im on week 2 of w/w lost 3 pound the first week,but this second week i am having headaches almost every day.any ideas why,thank you

Are you eating a more ready meals, sweetener or any processed stuff than perhaps you would've? They can trigger headaches... I know I have to stay away from sweetener cause it makes me head feel like garbage.

With a change of diet, it can shock the body a bit and may take time to get used to it. I come out in a load of spots/ulcers/coldsores when my diet changes significantly :p

If its persistent you should see a doctor to make sure there's no underlying medical reason x

no no sweetners as i dont drink tea/coffee etc,all fresh food.probably its to do with a change of lifestyle.ty for your reply

Hi , the only thing I can add to whats already been said is have you cut down your sugar levels a lot or bread or dairy because you can actually get like withdrawals( like a junkie gets withdrawals!! Know this as my eldest is gluten/dairy ffree) that can effect people in different ways ie headaches. As hannata said though if it persists consult your GP.

I had the same thing in Week 1, just a mild throbbing, but I was aware of it. I also gave up dairy, bread & potatoes, so I figured that was my bodys way of letting me know that it noticed the change. Only lasted a couple of days. Hope yours clear up soon, if not, a trip to the GP is advisable

i get the same when ive started a diet normally settles in the 2nd/3rd week in i think its just your body noticing hope you feel better soon x

thank you all for your reply's i still have them as i type lol,but it could be because i have cut out all sugar things especially cans of coke,i loved my cans of coke :Dso for now i will put it down to that,if i still have them next week i will make a trip to the doctors,again thank you

Not sure if it's the same for you, but my head always acts up when there's thunder storms we've had quite a lot of storms in the last few days, well since last Friday. It is to do with the barometric pressure (I googled it) so if like us here in the Midlands you've had a lot of this type of weather it could be the answer. On Friday, when we had a really bad storm, I had a headache that got increasing worse from 6pm, storm arrived at about 9.30pm and when it was overhead my head felt like it was in a vice! Have had headaches on and off since then and we've had thunderstorms on and off since then!

thank you all for your reply's i still have them as i type lol,but it could be because i have cut out all sugar things especially cans of coke,i loved my cans of coke :Dso for now i will put it down to that,if i still have them next week i will make a trip to the doctors,again thank you

As soon as I cut coke/pepsi out I suffer from headaches too. Its the withdrawal symptoms hunni.
I only have 1 500ml bottle of pepsi max per day now & I'm not suffering any more plus I'm trying to drink a minimum 2litres of water per day too. x

Whenever I start eating healthier I get bad headaches. For me I definitely think it's cutting out the sugar! The amount I ate before starting WW was sooo bad, so many fizzy drinks and sweets...I think my body was just adjusting, could be the same situation :) Hope they go away!

Back