Why are evenings the worst

jacko77

I'm on day 13 and still been 100% but the last couple of nights have been really bad.. Was hoping it would get a little easier :-(
I guess I just need to keep busy.
Also I'm finding it hard to drink enough water, just been the last couple of days I haven't drank as much.

Evenings are tough...keeping busy,bath bed helps me!!..my kitchen has never been cleaned so much....very NEARLY even did some ironing but thought i'd save that for when i get really desperate!, with this cold weather i'm also finding it tough to drink enough, i love fizzy water from the fridge but BRRRRRRR its so cold!, day 13 is excellent...next weeigh in should boost you hunny x

Hi yum,
Busy busy busy...After I put baby to bed, I clean up then I'm in the bath for ages and ages lol then bed.
I just can't do fizzy water :-( wish we could have flavoured water that would be so much better.
Can't wait for Monday's weigh in, although I don't look or feel like I've lost any.
So pleased I'm still 100% after 13 days.
How are you doing ? Well I hope x

LOl....me too leave the bath very prune like!!, i'm sure monday will be a good suprise for you hunny, took me a while to get into the fizzy but i love it now ,i'm doing ok had a 8lb loss on friday just trying to get through this week lol x

Oh jesus they really are, I keep having nightmares that I will be forced to eat etc. lmao and I lay there in bed like OH BOYYY and think of all the things I wanna eat, I think it's cause we're less active/occupied :D xx

I agree evenings are awful, I find when hubby is working or out all I can think of is the contents of the damn fridge, think i'm gonna put a pic of a big fat arse on there so it sends me running away from it lol

Back