Why are people so secular ?

The only forum I really read through thoroughly & answer all the threads is WW. However I always hit my 'new posts' button & tend to stick my tuppence worth in on other ones too.

I post on anything that interests me, but I have to say, what really amuses me is the posts that start 'i stole this idea from the xxxx forum' or anything along those lines, I mean, whats wrong with just contributing to the thread that was already there!??!

People are just all different I suppose...

I look at the new posts and read anything that sounds interesting and don't really notice which forum they are. Although if challenged I think I could "belong" to most of the groups as I must have tried every diet going over the years! LOL :)

I think we can all support each other after all we have have the same goal in common

My posting on the Intuitive Eating diet forum has opened my eyes as to why people are so worried about posting in areas of Minimins to which they are unfamiliar with and/or not following the particular diet.

I hope no one ever feels worried about posting anywhere on Minimins. On the whole we are a lovely open-minded bunch. I for one post from the heart and wouldn't be afraid to say to folk here what I wouldn't say to their faces ... I have no fear in that respect.

Let us not narrow our minds, instead learn to question and be graceful enough to accept questioning. It is only when we apply questioning do we learn.

Lots of the from,

"the dieter" :rolleyes:

Roam...roam....roam!!!!:D I get ruddy knick knacked wandering around...lol

I encourage everyone to use the site to it's absolute MAX. That's what it is here for.

As I have said before (and will repeat:rolleyes:), we all have so many other things going on in our lives AS WELL AS weight and all the issues that can go along with that...don't we?:rolleyes:

Lacey...xxx

Last edited:
I have to say I wander everywhere...although I tend to stay away from WW and SW as all they seem to talk about is food!!!! On lipotrim I just dont wanna hear how saving X points = a galaxy bar!!! :)

I always hit "new posts" and scroll through to see whats been happening. If people are asking for help and advice and none has been given I will try to help, but if there have been replies which are similar to ones I would have given, then I keep my gob shut (not like me lol).

However, I do agree with KD that those who stick to their "own" threads/diets are really missing out on a lot of support and information.

I don't tend to post much, but do read avidly especially those peeps I have met, and if I can offer any help or whatever, then I stick my twopennarth worth in. xxx

I have to say I wander everywhere...although I tend to stay away from WW and SW as all they seem to talk about is food!!!! On lipotrim I just dont wanna hear how saving X points = a galaxy bar!!! :)

That is true to a degree, and obviously food is a topic of conversation as its an integral part of our diet but believe me a lot of the conversations there are similar to ones on LT and other diets. People with self doubts, problems & struggling.

We dont only talk about food I promise lol

Hi Starlight

Not having a go I promise!!! I just know that I need to stick away, esp when I want to munch ;)

I'm a newbie and have a nose for news, so I do as the romans do and roam all over the place.

Back