Why are you doing this?

To feel good about myself, be here for my children & to go in to any store knowing the clothes will fit me : )

For several reasons, I have nerve damage to my leg which causes me many problems but I know losing weight will help me in so many ways :)
I have a alot of clothes I so desperately want to fit back into. We go on holiday in June and know with this diet I could be 2 stone lighter - sounds fantastic :)
Hubbie going to start with me and can't wait to see him lose weight as he has had some health scares and needs to shift about 3 stone which he could def achieve.
Roll on Wednesday when we can start, delivery expected tomorrow :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

because i was always just tagging along as the other girls 'friend' they were the ones people wanted to know about and flirt with. it was always just oh and this is my mate... i dont want to just be that mate anymore.
does that make sence?
also have my first holday with my OH this year to tunisia or somewhere similar and i want to feel good in less clothes :)

Guys usually do really well on this diet. The OH of someone at work has been on it 3 weeks and has lost 2 stone already! Women don't generally do quite as well as that but you'll still lose quite a lot by June and could well be 2 stone lighter. Good luck!

BordersGirl said:
Guys usually do really well on this diet. The OH of someone at work has been on it 3 weeks and has lost 2 stone already! Women don't generally do quite as well as that but you'll still lose quite a lot by June and could well be 2 stone lighter. Good luck!

Wow think he'd be happy with 2 stone by holiday anything more would def be a bonus. Can't wait til Wednesday :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back