why arent i losing weight

try not to have a sneeky peak on the scales. please do not have a binge as you will feel worse afterwards. you may be surprised when you weight in on monday. weight does fluctuate during the day/week.
Good luck sharon

Please wait until Monday as you never know how accurate your scales are. I shouldnt be saying anything as I am a serial scale hopper :ashamed0005: but try to put the numbers out of my mind and just concentrate on the SW scales. Good luck :)

if you come back monday and say you havnt lost weight, then thats fine.. wel all be more than happy to help you!! but you cant expect a loss to show on your own scales after only a few days, .. and weighing outside of class only makes you feel like crap! step away from the scales and give it a chance xxxx

Even if the scales don't say what you want on Monday don't get down. I was well miffed at a STS week that I didn't think I deserved but 6lbs came off the following week. Wasn't grumpy then! :D

Step away from the scales!!
Like everyone has already said - the only weigh in that counts is the one in class :D

I do it, its not good at all, but i know my scales dont weigh the same, and weigh more, and i know NOT to get my hopes up OR down x

yeah i had the opposite problem was on and of the scales all week and was excited thinking i'd lost 5lbs then went to weigh in and had only lost 1 and a half was really dissapointed and ive now chucked my scales in the bin

thanks everyone i feel a lot more positive and you guys are right i need to get rid of the scales. last week they showed i lost 3 and half pounds but when i got weighed i had lost only 2 and half. I think i might not be eating enough so thats why i may not lose weight as our consultant usually asks the ladies that havent lost any weight if they were eating and drinkin enough which i'm not as i have been bunged up with a cold.

thanks everyone i feel a lot more positive and you guys are right i need to get rid of the scales. last week they showed i lost 3 and half pounds but when i got weighed i had lost only 2 and half. I think i might not be eating enough so thats why i may not lose weight as our consultant usually asks the ladies that havent lost any weight if they were eating and drinkin enough which i'm not as i have been bunged up with a cold.

My SW consultant says if you follow the plan 100% you should be doing about 2lbs a week.

I know we all want to lose lots per week but its not 100% healthy. And 2lbs a week is like 104lb over a year!!

Dont forget, what you get weighed in at home, to at class ;)

Its medically recommended to lose between 1 and 2lbs a week as any more than that usually means you are losing lean muscle tissue (which obviously isn't a good thing!) of course we always want more but what we want isn't necessarily good for us :)

Back