Why arnt my boobs shrinking too??

blufizz

sorry if my post sounds bit rude lol
im losing weight nicely but im feeling quite top heavy still!!

Im usually a diffo size top n bottom but im deffo losing much less above my waist which to me is odd??

its annoying cos i still need larger tops to bottoms.

Anyone else having same problem?

Hun, i'l tell you now. I was a size 18, and a 38 GG ...

a month before i hit target, i'd lost over 4 stone, and i'd only dropped to a 36FF.. i was frickin gutted! i wanted my boobs to be smaller so bad, and it was taking forever, i was so mad that after all the weight i'd lost i'd hardly lost anything on my boobs..

then literally overnight, in that last month i dropped to a 32/34E.. i was astonished, and although E can still be classed as quite big, concidering my previous size i was chuffed.. even more so as most stores are offering pretty bra's in E's now, .. no more odering online!

Youl get it, try not to want it too hard.. cause it always comes off where you want it too last.. x

I've lost 2 1/2 stone now and gone from a 36g to a 34g it is really depressing. My husband says my legs look skinny now and I've lost any bum I had, big deal, I want smaller boobies :(

:) hiya glad im not the only one lol

youve done sooo well im amazed!!!

I really hate having bigger top...i feel out of proportion you know....but like you say i just gotta wait for them to catch up :D

thanx for your reply x

sorry mumoftwo didt see your post lol

im single so kinda doing this for myself-ex bf wouldve moaned too bout bits shrinking lol

cant wait tol mine have shrunk back to normal-ish lol

As Fern says, just wait and see. I've lost over 3 stone and found that, although my weight hasn't changed much in the last couple of months, everything has "moved about". It's the only way I can describe it. It's as if your body magically redistributes the weight somehow. I still have C cup boobs (used to be DDs) but can buy such lovely bras now with thin straps, it's fab!

OMG me too! My bust has stayed exactly the same despite me losing 2 stone, & dropping 2 dress sizes. I really thought it was just me! My boobs grew like mad when I was pregnant, & have never gone back to pre-pregnancy size. I am size 10 -12 below boobs, but often need a 14 top. Then its far too baggy round the waist! Dresses are a nightmare. Its either a 14, which is like a tent round the body, or a 10 - 12 which fits the body great, but simply wont do up over the bust! Grrrrrr!

Ah spare a thought for those like me who aren't that big 38B and know that the first place I will lose weight will be there and the last place my hips which are proportionally too big

The first time I did SW I lost 3.5stone - and my boobs went from 38C - 36E :roofles: I guess all that fat had to go somewhere!

Lost a stone this time and they haven't shrunk a morsel. I hope they do though otherwise I'll be giving Dolly a run for her money if they get bigger this time!

Hiya everyone :D
Been bit poorly - winter sickie bug in our house so havnt got online much..sorry for late replies......and THANX for your replies x

LEAPFROG hello...3 stone well done!!! did you lose that quite quickly?
Ive got two big bags full of undies i used to fit into....but ive sneaky feeling when ive lost all my weight theyl still be wrong size lol..oh well an excuse to buy new i guess lol

CORNISHPISKY hiya..deffo not the only one by looks of it lol....i guess im always gunna be diffo size top and bottom but itd be nice if this time i could be same size all over lol...like you say dresses are a pain to find and fitted tops often look odd towards the hemline lol

JAYNE hello.....i used to be a 36dd size 14 top(wide shoulders) and 12/14 bottom....but that was a while ago now lol....id just like to look in proportion i guess and at the mo i deffo dont :sigh:

FALLENANGEL..hiya....what wer you eating to make ya boobs grow? lol some women would kill for that diet lol
I wonder if our bodies are desperatly hanging on to any fat we have cos it thinks its gunna be starved lol..its deffo odd where the fat stays and comes off dont you think?

you can all give me a bit of your boobs if you like ladies! lol
im a 38 D and last time i did sw i lost 2.5 stone and went to a 34 D. Id like a small back but a big cup size... id have a boob job tomorrow if i could lose weight everywhere else first. hehehe

My bra size at 9.5 stone was 32DD which I thought was perfect. Two stone up and they are 32FF. I'm not bothered about that, it's the size of my belly and thighs I worry about, but 32DD was a better size for buying underwear. jJust widh I could by size 12 bottoms.

Lynda

I just got myself measured (yet again) and surprising from being 34DD I am 32F!!!! Was hoping that boobs will slim down first.
Now I have to buy some emergency bra!!! as none of the old one fit me any longer.
Oh, dear - I dread to think what's gona happen once I lose another stone....

HIYA NETTIE...dunno bout boob job but think i need a complete body transplant lol...and im guessing the size we all are/were now/b4 is prob the wrong sizes anyways lol....us girlies dont seem to wear the proper sizes whatever weight we are...so if ya want some of my excess your welcome lololol (horrible thought really!lol)

HIYA MUMTHESHOPPER.....ive always been concious i guess....tho to be honest when i was 16/17 i was all in proportion and looking back had a figure id die to have now(sob...old age etc)...but never liked the attention parts of me attracted...now id just like to look good in fitted tops etc without looking like im smuggling fruit down my top lol....as for rest of me..well theres always spanx!!

HIYA MINIMIMI...I know the feeling....my undies are either too big now or so tight it looks like ive got 4 of them!...maybe i should take your lead and go get measured and buy just one new bra to fit me now....im fed up being inbetween sizes all the time

i really need to be measured but i find it embarrassing... i dont want them seeing all my chub and stretchmarks!! i think id die!

lol..yeh dint think bout that bit lol..but then ive had kids and im prob older than you.....you kinda dont care so much when your my age lol...im single-have been for ages - so not too bothered what i look like in the buff :D and im sure theyve seen worse than us hehe

lol im 24 with 2 children and my stretchmarks are quite wide but they are just clear/silvery now. i dont want to be responsible for a poor member of staff having a heart attack in debenhams! hahaha

Talka bout one man's poison!
I'm currently a 34C and I know that when I get back to the weight I want to be I'll be right back to being a 32A again :cry:eek:ff to Transform I shall go...
I'm quite jealous of anyone who can lose weight and keep their puppies in tact!

theres plenty of spare going round here hunny lol
people think ive got good boobs but if love to be an F really... i dont think anyone will ever be 100% happy with themselves x

Back