Why bother !

Yummum!

I am on a downward spiral. This time last year I weighed 10.3 and was following SW then. Today I weigh 11.6 and still following SW. I am following red , green as I don't get on with EE and tend to gain. I followed this for the past 3 weeks and not worked. I'm seriously thinking about switching to WW or trying a different plan. Seriously fed up ! :(

Good morning try not to worry to much about last year whats important is that you are on plan now! I have done ww aswell but find i am always hungry, sw is easier for me x x you can do it x

I, like yourself, used to dwell on how slim I was before, and how easier it was then to do it, but realised that the past doesn't help with your future weight loss.
Everybody's journeys are different, some get there straight away, others like me, take the scenic route!:eek:
Remember the story of the hare and the tortoise?........The tortoise won!

Hi there good luck i've done ww before but finding SW easier to follow I'm sure you'll be at your goal in no time x

Hi - don't get downheartened - you will get there. I know many people do very well with SW, but maybe it isn't for you. Why don't you chat with your counsellor and show her your food diary. Check that you are following it properly and if you are not you may find small adjustments help. If you are however maybe you do need a change. Whatever you decide I wish you all the best.

Last edited:
Back