Why can i not do without wine at weekends???

Oooo tequila in going to Mexico in April being on the tequila slammers ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh wow!! That will be amazing!! You must be looking so forward to it!! I would love to try proper tequila from mexico!! You wouldn get any better than that!! Though dont fancy that wormy one tho yuk!! Have a slammer for me!! Xx

Great idea!! Good for you for giving up!! I can easily drink 1&1/2- 2 bottles in one night!! Its ridiculous!! I used to have wine one night during the week and one night at the weekend!! Now i have cut down to just one night at the weekend!! For health and diet reasons and its damn expensive too!! One night at the weekend is plenty for me now!! Whether we go out or stay in, and it feels like a treat!! Xx

Sounds like you have made a great start! Just like people have said before, remember that you are allowed your syns for what ever you want! An enjoy them :) just keeping track will help you stay on control xx

I LOVE wine!!! I try and have white wine spritzers with lots of ice and diet lemonade using 125 ml of wine (4Syns) :D

Ladies you dont have to go without your wine as theres a wine out there called first cape light which the whole BOTTLE and YES whole BOTTLE is only 12syns which is lovely, give it a try and its at tescos

Ladies you dont have to go without your wine as theres a wine out there called first cape light which the whole BOTTLE and YES whole BOTTLE is only 12syns which is lovely, give it a try and its at tescos

Sound like an alco-frolic.... but whats the % hehe x

Wow amazing I am getting some! I moved to gin and slim line tonic (2.5syns gor 25ml) when I started sw, but it just isn't the same! Love white wine so bring it on! THANK YOU!

I buy these from Asda

Cookies Detecting! ---- just click on this it does work.

187mls - 4 for £5 - this is over a bottle. Then just open 1 - think they work out at 7.5 sysn each.

DO NOT open the others.:eek:

I bought a low alcohol pinot grigio from Tesco the other week (by accident!!) and it was quite nice. I then purposely got a bottle of low alcohol rose from B&M Bargains and that was nice too!!! And the B&M one was only £1.99!

As long as its under 5.5% its only 12 syns a bottle but be careful as some are 8.5 so would be more syns

As for non alcoholic wine - would rather drink water!

You are certainly not alone!

Can easily use up my points allowance on wine.. Should be glad though that drinking don't make me eat junk.. X

You see it does me - all will power goes out the window

Git half a bottle of Pinot in fridge now.. So tempting... Plus if I don't drink it tonight I will have to tip it away.. And that's a sin x

Certainly cant throw it away

I ended up drinking it. But today I'm going to be good. Started back up my running so back on track for me x

I too am a dedicated wine-drinker. I always have my 12 syns-worth of dry white on a Monday after weigh-in, as a reward when I lose. So far I have lost every week, but what I will do if I don't lose? I don't know, probably still have is as a consolation :p At least I'm only having it once a week now and I measure it out and count the syns. This really is the beauty of SW. Everything in moderation! :D

Back