why cant i do this!!!

franbella21

minimims stalker
hi all started ss tues so had 2 100 % days then today ive gone and blown it by eating a huge lunch of salad and jacket potato :( am seeing cdc tonite as started on my own accord with shakes i had from a previous atempt last year, should i draw a line , get weighed be prepared and start again tom?? am so so angry with myself and also upset :((

YEs i agree with tasha don't wait till tomorrow start again now. What made you do the jacket potato hun? Talk to your CDC tonight and tell her, she will def make you feel better.
Good luck and well done on deciding to do CD again!

ahhh nevermind, forget it now and start again, we have all done it xx

be strong and start again. drink plenty. day 3 is very hard but it will pass. if you need to eat then 'cheat' with plain salad with vlf cottage cheese or eat a protein meal like a plain chick breast etc. stay away from the carbs and the damage will be very minimal.

i have done it - xl doner kebab called me on to the rocks like a mermaid last time...:p

thankyou so much everyone feeling much better after meeting with my cdc got weighed got my rather tasty sounding shakes and am feeling positive for tom!! i wouldnt be human if i didnt have a few slip ups i spose lol xx

Oh hell sweet pea, I've spent the past week being really good all day til about 6-7 then snapping.

But I'll be honest it does pass. It does get easier.

How about moving up to SS+ for the first week? I thin someone worked out on here a day or so ago, that the difference between SS/SS+ was 1lb a month. So what? it might be worth it for the first week until you get into that routine, its not worth the metal anguish beating yourself up.

good luck! Keep us updated!

I wouldn't worry, you are back on track now. I think sometimes its the fact that you need a starting point. What I mean is you hadn't been weighed at the very start by your councellor with using up packs you already had. I am starting monday and seeing my CDC just to be weighed as I have the packs,

Back