WHY CANT I DO THIS???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Changing_In2_A_Butterfly, 23 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Changing_In2_A_Butterfly

Changing_In2_A_Butterfly Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I start, it works out well then all of a sudden, out of nowhere i just cannot stomach another soup or shake. It gets to the point where i would rather not eat anything at all. The thought of another pack makes me feel physically sick.

I don't get why I just can't stick to it. Maybe I just like food too much.

I'm going to do the Atkins instead I think. I don't understand. I've wasted so much money on these bloody LL and CD packs but the same thing happens every time. I get to a point where I just cannot have any more.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Seaneen

Seaneen Short and pink

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(33.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Have you tried making the shakes into other things, like mousses and ice cream? Or trying the bars? When I think I'm going to throw all my shakes in the bin, I try to do something different to break the monotony. It might help?

Don't give up. You could try Atkins but then you might become sick of that food and have to start all over again. Atkins put me off eggs for life!

4. Changing_In2_A_Butterfly

Diet:
    Cambridge
    well thats when i kno I'm getting sick of the packs, when i start to do other things with them such as muffins and crisps. Then i get sick of them too. yesterday i tried to have a soup. i had two spoonfuls and threw it all away. I made crisps and gave them rest to my mother. I just can't eat.

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

have you tried all the sweet shakes/soups/tetra's and bars???

There has to be something there you like, i live on the tetra's and the odd soup/bar. I know its hard when you dont like them but try again :)

6. Changing_In2_A_Butterfly

Diet:
    Cambridge
    yep. i've tried them all. i now realise i do not like the bars either. and its weird cos i dont really care for normal food either. i just would rather not eat anything than another foodpack. everything about it makes me feel like vomitting. i hope this is just a phase

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

I can understand where your coming from. What about just trying to get the stuff into you as quick as poss without tasting/smelling it then drink lots of water and brush your teeth to get rid of the taste? sorry i cant offer any advice, i do feel for you though

8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    May be this type of diet is not for you. And you need to think elsewhere. Atkins might be the best one for you but think about WW or SW too. You don't have to go to the classes as they both have excellent websites

Good luck

Irene xx

9. moti17

moti17 is gonna do it!!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    oh no, what a nightmare for you.
    I don't really think theres much you can do except change to another diet if they are making you feel physically sick.
    I've done Atkins and it's ok as long as you follow it properly. It does make you constipated tho, so be warned!!
    Good luck X

10. Changing_In2_A_Butterfly

Diet:
    Cambridge
    i'm going to try just chucking them down my neck as quickly as poss. I need to lose this weight.

11. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Theres absolutely no shame in admiting that maybe CD isnt for you. As Irene said there are loads of other alternatives which may suit you better & be easier for you to stick to :)

12. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Don't be too hard on yourself, we are all different and it just a matter of finding what works for you. Perhaps try some alternatives, like as you say, Atkins. There will be a diet out there for you and don't forget that you are trying and be proud of yourself for that.

Georgie
    x

13. lillypop

lillypop now got pictures in album

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    really sorry its not working out for you, i felt like this in my 2nd week of egypt holiday, i was sick of eating the bread and soup!!! but suprisingly i am still ok with the shakes but then i am only in week 2!!

14. Springador

Springador Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hve you read Neris and Indias idiot proof diet book called from pig to twig, its really good and based on the Atkins diet but the food is more interesting. You might find this helps you get into a LC diet.

15. cambridge*diet*08

cambridge*diet*08 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.8%)
    Diet:
    CD Sole Source
    just wanted to say i felt just like you are describing, it was the weekend of mothers day and lasted from the saturday til the tuesday.
    i had very few shakes and preferred to eat nothing, it all made me feel really sick...
    BUT it only lasted a few days and i have been fine ever since.
    i was also constipated big time so maybe this contributed to my sicky feeling!
    hope this helps you xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.