Why cant I ever stick to it????

Did so well the 1st week -10lbs, then -2 the second week and this week i'm up 5lbs :(
I'm so annoyed, I'm using the excuse it was my birthday yesterday and we celebrated at the weekend, plus I ended up with cake,chocolates and a Nando's yesterday....
To make it worse it's my o/h birthday tomorrow and we're going out for a family curry....
I dont want to start back on laxatives which has been my cop out in the past but cant see any light at the end of the tunnel....
Sorry for the rant, feeling middle aged, fat and fed up today. I start uni on Monday and am dreading being the biggest student.

Aww don't beat yourself up over it!

Just enjoy the lasting effects of your birthday and enjoy your other halfs birthday, then draw a line and start a fresh :)

I had 4 21sts and 1 18th birthday parties in the space of a month and it was so so hard to get through! Luckily there's none for a while now so I can start a fresh and feel more in control of what I can eat. So I would totally recommend to you to just relax, have fun and then start again in a few days time :)

Hope this helps?? And hope you're feeling better?? :)

x

P.s. there IS light at the end of the tunnel, promise :)

P.p.s. GOOD LUCK at uni!!!! :D

And if it makes you feel better, I weighed a lot more than you when I started uni! :p

Aww don't beat yourself up over it!

Just enjoy the lasting effects of your birthday and enjoy your other halfs birthday, then draw a line and start a fresh :)

I had 4 21sts and 1 18th birthday parties in the space of a month and it was so so hard to get through! Luckily there's none for a while now so I can start a fresh and feel more in control of what I can eat. So I would totally recommend to you to just relax, have fun and then start again in a few days time :)

Hope this helps?? And hope you're feeling better?? :)

x

P.s. there IS light at the end of the tunnel, promise :)

P.p.s. GOOD LUCK at uni!!!! :D

Thank you :)
I think I stress so much about everything that I end up letting it get to me,panic and have a complete meltdown.
I know I need to draw a line and that's what I'll do, also with starting Uni Monday I wont be sitting around doing nothing like I have been for the last 2 weeks since giving up work.... I made promises to go for walks etc and I've done nothing lol.

Just been reading through your posts and you've done amazingly and are quite an inspiration so am very honored you took the time to reply.
Just got my food diary out, will limit cals today so I wont need to stress to much about tomorrows curry.
Thanks again, and have a great day.
:flowers:

Back