Why cant I get these tablets anymore please help

jaloanna

hey I started orlistat months ago and actually only had 2 months on the course before the manufacturers stopped making them... I still cant get them. Why and does anyone else know where i can get them from, will travel the bloody country if I have to I am desperate! please help

Hi & so sorry you are still having problems, Xenical are still not out on the shelves but there is a smaller manufacturer called Teva who are producing in small quantities. They are too scared to produce in large quantities to provide the big places as if Xenical start production again the larger chemists will use them as they are their preferred supplier & it would probably cause them massive financial losses & small companies just can't afford that....

Where are you in the country then if anyone is local & knows of stock we may be able to help, I am in Lincolnshire & I know that some of the smaller independent chemists particularly the Co-op chemists are getting stock about once every 6 weeks or so but it doesn't stay in long.

Hope that helps, well ok maybe not help but explains xx

Back