Why can't I go to the toilet the day before & morning of WI, anyone else?

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Every other day in the week I'm as regular as clockwork & as soon as I eat my breakfast I go & do my no. 2 but the day before & the morning of my WI (tomorrow am) I can never go.

Why is this? I have the same for brekkie, eat loads of fruit & speed fruits, have at least 4 different veg with dinner & nothing...

It get's me so annoyed as when I've weighed myself about half hour later I go & I'm sure it makes a difference...

Anyone else have this problem??

Theres a fair chance its psychological hun that you are putting so much pressure on yourself to go but if its the same every week then it probably doesn't make much difference. I don't have this problem for the same reasons but as I do usually go then if for some reason I don't then that does annoy me. Try and relax about it though because if you aren't going for the day before or the day of wi when you usually do daily it suggests you are stressing a lot imo but then we all do as its so important to us all and it manifests in different ways :) Good luck tomorrow! x

So glad it's not just me! I've tried all sorts of tactics, but my body just won't let go until after the weigh-in!

I tell myself that as long as my body is consistent each week then it won't affect my losses, but that doesn't stop me thinking 'well that was at least a pound' when I get off the toilet after weigh-in!!

What you lose by "going" one week you don't lose the next and vice versa. In 6 months the amount of weight you lose hasn't changed, so try not to worry about each individual weigh in. Those weeks when you do go will just be a bonus!

I am exactly the same - regular everyday except weigh in day, although I don't get weighed till 5pm so theres a lot of time for trying :D
Sorry - too much info :) x

I love this post - it's made me laugh but only cos I have ALL these same feelings every Monday and tuesday (my WI day)... It's only started happening over the last 6 weeks or so and I know it will all even itself out but I do feel a bit hard done by some evenings!! Lol

I always go first thing and my weigh in is 9 30 am so it's good for me but my friend says she uses senokot the day before as she is quite irregular maybe that might help might train your body to go then too

Back