Why cant I have bars?!

Sammy2

I have just done 10 weeks of LL and moved to Cambridge. THis is my second week and she still wont let me have bars. Is this right?

Hi Sammy,

If you have crossed over from LL without breaking SSing then you can have the bars!

If you have broke your diet and now your on the second week of restarting then she might want to make sure Ketosis has fully set in as they have a slightly higher carb count than the milkshakes and this extra little bit of carb can take some who are carb sensitive out of ketosis.

They are very yummy, my favourite is peanut:drool:

Love Mini xxx

I was allowed the bars in week two, but if I have more then 2 a week they seem to slow my loss down.

My CDC gave me bars in week 2 - i have to eat one every day to keep my sanity!

See thats why its weird. I went from LL on the Wed and started CD on the Thurs so no break at all!

Mmm - bizarre. I did ask her on Thurs there and she said no again

It's very weird. Will ask her again next week when I go and if she says no again then I will definately be questioning her more. Just dying to try them after being on the same ones on LL for the last 10 weeks!!

Is the peanut one crunchy?

Very strange, there's no reason why you can't have them as you've been on SS for so long.:eek:
Esp the peanut and cranberry ones which have no more carbs than the soups/shakes.

I wouldn't quite say the peanut one (& cranberry - they're both similar texture) is crunchy, despite the name - not in a crisp way at least, but they aren't chewy like the others. I really like the peanut one though.:)

Aw see Elli they sound fab - she sooo has to let me have them this week or else!

What are the other flavours?

There is absolutely no reason at all why you cannot have the bars immediately if you have been on a VLCD for more than two weeks.

Why not give her a ring and say that you do need the bars and can she get them for you, it may be she hasn't got any in stock?

Linda

Aw see Elli they sound fab - she sooo has to let me have them this week or else!

What are the other flavours?

There are the two "crunch" ones - peanut which I love :D, cranberry which I don't like. Which was unexpected as I love cranberry juice, sauce etc but I found it had a strange aftertaste I didn't like :confused:

Then there are the chewy ones :
Caramel and Malt Toffee are my favourites of these - fairly similar in taste:)
Chocolate orange I like as well - a little like a Terry's chocolate orange :rolleyes:
Finally there's the Chocolate one which I don't get - it's a bit like a milky way. Bit boring I thought :p

Worth getting one of each to start with and see which ones you like best - good luck with your CDC :wavey:

Hi ya, :)

Yes you are allowed the bar's if you haven't broke the diet. Stamp your feet and get them. They are nice so enjoy.

Nick :D:D

Back