why cant i loose on EE

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I hear so many people enjoying EE but why cant i loose on this plan i dont no why?

Gem, do you fill your plate with a third superfree? I know this isn't essential on EE but I do find it helps.

We have had some great losses with new members but not so great with the old school SWers! I'm not sure why, perhaps it's because we are used to red/green!!

I've moaned to my consultant to, as have some of the others at my group but she said it should work for everyone.....

Jay xx

I tend to find i loose best doing all red.
When i do ee i still have :
lunch pasta and sauce then dinner maybe home made burger with sw chips
then some fruit in between then one a and one b

I tend to lose best on Red too but I do have EE days to allow myself potatoes. Have you tried using Wholemeal pasta instead of white as this helps me. Just an idea.

It could just be that your body is retaining since it is not used to carbs, eventually it will even itself out.

xxxx

i find that i am okay on EE and i have lost since i started SW. I must admit that when i have a curry (within my syns) i dont have rice, even though i know i can, i have spinach instead. I have had meat and potatoes but i dont really eat a lot of spuds unless they are jackets. i know that this doesnt really help you. have you tried a food diary then gone through the book to see if and where it went slightly wrong.

I tend to find i loose best doing all red.
When i do ee i still have :
lunch pasta and sauce then dinner maybe home made burger with sw chips
then some fruit in between then one a and one b

Are you having any veg with your pasta or your burger and chips? That might be where you're going wrong - it definitely helps to have some veg to go along with the carbs. Also, how many syns are you having each week/day?

How long have you been trying EE for? It might just be taking a little while for your body to get used to it...

Are you having any veg with your pasta or your burger and chips? That might be where you're going wrong - it definitely helps to have some veg to go along with the carbs. Also, how many syns are you having each week/day?

How long have you been trying EE for? It might just be taking a little while for your body to get used to it...
If i make the burgers i have chips onions mushrooms
i have tried it on and off for a few weeks.
Maybe i will try next week again 7 days and right it down and see what me leader says.

There are some people in my class that do not lose on ee, not sure why? your menus sound fine.

Some of the members say that they have to be more aware of portion control on EE, other wise they don't lose either.

Hope it gets shifting soon :)

It took me about 3 weeks to have a loss on extra easy. I have never done green and red days, so I don't know how my body would react to the old plan. I started weighing my carbs, so I could get my portions right. I allow myself 60g of dried cous cous, 28g of oats each morning, 30g pasta dried.
I also listen to my body. If I am extra hungry, I will give myself bigger portions. If I am not very hungry, I will make my portions smaller.
I tend to have my 3 meals a day, with fruit inbetween if I need it.

I only have EE days now and then, I think my portion sizes are the problem that's why I prefer green days. On EE, I find I'm unable to snack, as you have to have a third of superfree each time, so I get hungry and end up having loads for dinner. I also don't like only having 1 of each healthy extra, I feel restricted, daft I know!

On EE, I find I'm unable to snack, as you have to have a third of superfree each time, so I get hungry and end up having loads for dinner. [/QUOTE]

Hi, you don't have to have a third superfree everytime and you can snack on whatever you want red/green free food wise. SW recommend a third superfree with meals to keep them low density but you still don't have to do it if you don't want to. I often have a mugshot as a snack or some crabsticks and don't have a third superfree with these.

My consultant says that EE doesn't work for her - so she sticks to mainly green days.

I tend to have one or two EE days a week.

I only do EE as I can't live with out carbs and only eat a few meats. I have lost 10 pounds so far. I try to have ss foods with every meal but not so much with my snacks. Good rule I have found is to have at least 5 portions of different fruit and veg each day.

Gemma - on a red day, what would you use your B choices on, and do you always use both A choices (I have a theory as to why you may not lose on EE, but need you to answer this first ;))

well some times i dont always use both of my a options. But always use both my b's
Look forward to your reply!

So, what do you use your B's on - cereal, bread, potatoes, pasta etc ..?

Back