Why can't I make up my mind?

donna88

Gold Member
Seriously, this is ridiculous, I have two food plans today and I can't decide what to go for

either ee

breakfast - wheatabix with hot milk, berries and banana
Lunch - tuna pasta bake with loads of salad
Tea - turkey frajita mix with chips
Snacks - rice pudding with apple, hot chocolate with marshmallows, melon, pineapple

or red

breakfast - weatabix with hot milk, berries and banana
Lunch - veg and ham soup with two boiled eggs
Tea - turkey fajita mix with butternut squash chips
Snacks - hifi light, 2 ryvita with cheese and apple, hot chocolate with marshmallows, melon and pineapple

Sorry I'm sort of asking for advice on what to have and also asking for a slap because I should seriously be able to decide what I want to eat!!!!!! I've even put both plans into my fitness pal to see which one would be better and they're both about the same!!!

Your breakfasts are the same so are you able to wait till dinners time and decide which one you fancy then?

Sort of but I have to make it soon as I'm going to my nanna's for dinner with my sister.

I'm just more annoyed with myself as I'm overthinking it all again and stressing about it. I just need to relax, but I can't I'm a nightmare!

I'll probably go red as the soup is already ready, I'll just need to heat it up and put it in my flask.

I know I fancy a green day tomorrow at least :p

Haha thanks,

Yeah I'm going with that as it does need eating up, plus its easier. I just need to stop stressing about what I'm eating, I'm a nightmare and know it.

I get like that sometimes with hubbys plan! I am fussy so often we eat different meals, so you can imagine. Sometimes we are even on different days ie he may be on red and me green! Now that is a nightmare !!!! :)

Back