Why cant I see photos?

empy22

I just found a thread from a few weeks ago with pictures on it of various recipes, unfortunatley I for some reason can't see the piccies - anyone know why? I am a very visual person and usually will decide if I would like something by looking at it, I know I am like a child! I am working on it and trying new foods every week.

Hi empy, I think you have to have posted 50 times before you can see all the pictures. So get chatting & good luck x

I've never been on there Ditz. Is the forum just called 'chit chat'?

Thanks Linz, I can waste time all by myself, lol.

I might need that when I've had my op & I'm sick of the vuvuzelas :) x

Thursday. It's day surgery. I would say I'm sh*tting myself, but that doesn't seem appropiate, lol.

The anal fistulla I'm not looking forward to. I don't fancy an open wound next to my back passage. The 'tidying up' inside & outside I am looking forward to, it will make everyday easier. I have polyps, tags & scar tissue that will be gone.

Eating this way after 30 years of high fibre diets has stopped all my pains & unpredictable bathroom habits. I also don't spend at least 2 hours a day in the bathroom now. A fecking miracle I would say. The weight loss is a bonus :D xx

My brother Alan had that op a few years ago love, he came through fine and I'm sure you will too love.

Back