Why cant I update my ticker?

mollydog

Silver Member
I've got wrong details in my ticker so would like to correct it. I've gone into Edit Signature and opened link on the ticker but it is just allowing me to make a new one rather than enter PIN to update.
Can anyone advise what i am doing wrong? Thanks

Glad it's not just me then, I'm having to do a new one each time I want to up date it. Well done on your weightloss so far. xx

I gave up with the pin number tickers and made new ones each WI, when i used to have tickers, got fed up in the end and stopped tickers altogether.

I've got wrong details in my ticker so would like to correct it. I've gone into Edit Signature and opened link on the ticker but it is just allowing me to make a new one rather than enter PIN to update.
Can anyone advise what i am doing wrong? Thanks
Dont go into your signature, just click on your ticker at the bottom of a post and it will take you to the screen to enter your pin. Update the ticker and hint next. you shouldt need to copy and paste the ticker into your signature again, it should update automatically. that how i do mine anyway.

Thanks gals.
I've tried your suggestion chilli, but it doesnt let me do that either. Think i'll just have to make a new one or give up and just type my results!

Back