why did i do it???!!!

missmf

getting slimmer
i've had a really bad week. :cry::cry:

went out sat night, drunk vodka and soda.
i had a tuna salad before i went (to put something in my belly)

the next day i was hung over and had a packet of crisps and chicken dippers, sweetcorn and peas and mayo!

also still totm, so this doesnt help.

since then ive been stupid, and picking the odd bit of chicken, or "testing" the gravy etc. :sigh:

i feel really low now, and dreding my weigh in on fri, ive probably put some on!

i'm trying to do sole source, the first week and a half was brill, now ive messed it up - i'm so cross!! x :mad:

Hey dont beat yourself up hun :tear_drop: draw a line under it all and start again.:)
You have done ss for a week and a half so you know you can do it.;)
:D:DLook at your fabby loss in your 1st week, how proud are you of that acheivement.:D:D
You can do it and you will do it hun.
Just forget about the other stuff and start again hun.xxxxxxxxxx:bliss:

Susan's right!! Don't beat yourself up about it. You know that you can do it because you have!

Just start again. It's nothing to be down about. Get straight back on it.

Right then....

There's the line, draw it under the last few days and hop back on the wagon, those scales will soon be moving again. We all have blips and bad days the secret is getting back into it as if nothing happened.

Take the next day or so hour by hour and each hour you resist something bad you'll start to feel stronger and back in control....

Come on, you can do it! we all can...
:D:D

i agree, forget about it just stop nibbling its not doing you any favours only making the journey longer.
you can and will do it

becky xx

Come on hun- just dust yourself off and start again.. you can do this and step away from the picking..

Yvonne
x

your right everyone thanks, i will be strong now - just having a moan! the weather doesn't help!
gonna be good good good from now on.
xx

Back