Why did I not think of this before?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Angel155, 14 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Angel155

Angel155 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love iced coffee and thought that the cappuccino shake would be the same but it's not quite right. Anyway, this morning I thought I would try putting a spoon of coffee granules in with it and some ice..................oh my god I am in heaven :D:D Even my son who also loves ice coffee has just tried it and said that I am not allowed it!!! He thought it was real iced coffee.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Miss-B

Miss-B Full Member

That's my fav, I have 2 aday, couldn't do this diet without it. Next WI I think i'm going to get all coffee shakes:)

4. wizzbang

wizzbang Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I had my first cappuchino yesterday too and forgot to put the coffee in it lol, it wasn't nice at all!! A little later I realised that I should have done and was very mad at me lol.
    I will definately make sure I remember next time.
    Cant decide what to have for breaky at 10.30 - think I might have a warm strawberry shake.
    Lynne x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.