Why did no one tell me about the bars before???

Uniqua

Loves being slim!
I am in heaven! Whn my CDC offered me chocolate bars the first week, I thought it would be too tempting, as I love my chocolate biscuits with my tea at night.
But, now I'm having my favourite shakes for Breakfast and lunch, a small dinner from the list, and then at night, I get my tea (With a tiny tiny dash of milk) and these lovely chocolate bars! :crazy:
The caramel one tastes like a cadburys fudge, and the peanut one a bit like a snickers, without the actual nuts.

I'm not hungry and I don't feel like I'm missing out. :thankyou:

I think I've got the hang of this cambridge diet now, and it works.:party0049:

I know I got bars for the first time this week too, it's nice just to actually chew something again:D. I'm going to try the caramel one tomorrow. I have my bars for breakfast, to save time, so I'm loving them.:clap:

I think the bars are either you love them or hate them!
I can't stand them but my mum loves them!!

I could not live without mix a mousse but my mum hates it!!!

Yay, glad you've found them - they are a lifesaver for me - I don't think I could do it without them! x

I'm loving them so much. I bought 8, roughly 2 of each, so I get a varied choice each night.
I was just saying to the OH, I'm finding I'm looking forward to them so much at night with my tea, it keeps me on track all day. If I was to drop off the plan, I wouldn't be able to have one!

Anyone who isn't sure about them, they are tasty, and a bloody good incentive lol. (If you like chocolate that is.)

i know!!

Can't believe i get to eat choc for brekkie, drink a choc shake for lunch and still lose weight!!!
My kind of diet!
xxx

Back