Why did you choose LT?

HappyBunny2013

Hi I hope it's OK that I post here, I'm restarting slim and save tomorrow after a false start :(

I had great success years ago with lipotrim but have never been able to get in that zone again, I'm just wondering what made you choose LT as opposed to slim and save or similar?

I guess I'm just trying to figure out what to do myself, slim and save is cheaper and has more variety but I'm wondering if that's why I'm not succeeding, would love your opinions (by the way I'm not knocking anyone's choices, just genuinely curious!)

Hi I hope it's OK that I post here, I'm restarting slim and save tomorrow after a false start :( I had great success years ago with lipotrim but have never been able to get in that zone again, I'm just wondering what made you choose LT as opposed to slim and save or similar? I guess I'm just trying to figure out what to do myself, slim and save is cheaper and has more variety but I'm wondering if that's why I'm not succeeding, would love your opinions (by the way I'm not knocking anyone's choices, just genuinely curious!)

I started on LT then after 5 weeks went to S&S, which was 10 days ago. I've been contemplating coming back to LT as I got constant losses whereas since I've moved to S&S my weight has been all over the place with fluctuations but no loss from the weight I was when I moved over. After talking to other people it may be that the S&S diet is too high in carbs for me, so I'm currently working on that.

So personally as it stands at the moment, if I ran out of both products and had to pick one to go to I'd probably go back to lt as although it's slightly more expensive I found it worked without the stress. Obviously this is just my experience and there's plenty of others who might say otherwise.

Thanks for your reply! That's really interesting about the differences in weight loss, are you on the simplicity plan or lifestyle? I don't think I really trust myself on lifestyle!
I rang the chemist that does lipotrim yesterday and they seemed a little rude (just in my particular one, not all of them obviously!) So in my case I don't think it's worth the extra money, though I'd love the formality of an official weekly weight in!

I've tried both. I'm on the simplicity again now and monitoring my packs carefully as they all have varying cals and carbs so trying to keep carbs below 50g per day now. Might try lifestyle in a week once I've settled down on the scales properly.

Back