Why do I always do this??

laura269

Fail that is :cry:

I always start to change my lifestyle and do great for the 1st few weeks the gradually the bad habits start sneaking back until I end up off the wagon and back where I began.

The last 2 weeks I have been rubbish! Yes I have lost 2.5lbs but I don't deserve it. I've had a couple of days 'off' and even on days with tabs I find myself picking at the kids leftovers or eating more than I need. Why do I always seem to hit the self destruct button???!! Don't get me wrong, I've had no binges and no tango moments but know I could be doing so much better.

I miss food!! It was my little friend when down so suppose I'm struggling a bit without all the treats?

Help me please cos I so want to do this and fed up of always always failing :cry::sigh:

Fail that is :cry:

I always start to change my lifestyle and do great for the 1st few weeks the gradually the bad habits start sneaking back until I end up off the wagon and back where I began.

The last 2 weeks I have been rubbish! Yes I have lost 2.5lbs but I don't deserve it. I've had a couple of days 'off' and even on days with tabs I find myself picking at the kids leftovers or eating more than I need. Why do I always seem to hit the self destruct button???!! Don't get me wrong, I've had no binges and no tango moments but know I could be doing so much better.

I miss food!! It was my little friend when down so suppose I'm struggling a bit without all the treats?

Help me please cos I so want to do this and fed up of always always failing :cry::sigh:

OOOh hun! You have not failed at all!

Loosing weight is not easy at all and its such a long and tough journey your bound to want to eat things that are not included on the plan!

Ok so you have not stuck to plan 100% but you have not done any damage! 2.5lbs loss is good! Slow and steady wins the race! The only thing you can do when you have little slip ups is pick your self right back up and get back on board! Maybe write a weeks menu in your food diary and stick to it 100%.

I find it easier thinking today i am going to be 100%! forget yesterday and dont even think about tomorrow! And some how i get through!

Please do not think you have failed! To fail would be to give in altogether an your still here battling on! Keep ya chin up hun you are only human!

love katie
xxxxxxxxxxx

Like Katie says, failure would be giving up completely and bingeing, not posting here etc. You haven't done that. Pick yourself up and dust yourself off, congratulate yourself on the 2.5lbs and keep going. Good luck!

KB x

ill second and third the others...
keep going
your doing ok... i know what its like with the whole kids food stuff. and i know what its like as you feel yourself slipping into bad old habbits, but you have made the first step of coming on here for help..
now the only person that can do this is you!!

I fourth what everyone's said - you are not a failure. You're just like every other person trying to lose weight on earth. If you're struggling without the treats it can be really hard - have you tried Iced Gems? They're really sweet and they fit within the boundaries. You could use them if you want a treat - they taste like one =). It's amazing that you've managed to lose 2.5lb without sticking 100% (usually when I go off the rails I gain like 5lb) you can't have been straying that far if you've still been losing.

Put the last two weeks behind you =) New month, new start!

Thank you guys...you always talk sense on here!! I listened and I've been a very good positive girl today! Walked about 3 miles and stuck to eating just my own food! xx

Hi Laura....

Big hug and high 5 for you....You have done really well and I keep checking on your progresss as we started the same time as each other. I too slipped a little and felt really grotty about it....but you have continued to be posting on here and recognise the weight loss is more important to you that the slipping back to bad habits.

keep your ppecker up girl and we will get there together!
x

Back